Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
$158
$140
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$65
$130
  • Restaurant
$87
Travelocity
All reviewsthe general managergreat customer servicegreat place to staydkdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great Staff !
I stayed at others hotels in the area but I was not happy. Now, I stay at Red Roof every time I come to Jacksonville. Very clean rooms and very nice staff. I had left my laptop power cord one month ago and Mr.Fazli kept it until I came again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Oranger Park Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Orange Park, Fl. over 50 times. Each time the staff has been exceptional. I have recently been away from Jacksonville for 5 months and upon my return Mr. Fazli still remembered my name. Mr. Fazli has gone above and beyond to make sure my stays are pleasant and restful. His customer skills are second to none. The rooms at this Inn are always well supplied and exceptionally clean. Dollar for dollar you won't find a better deal anywhere else in Jax.

Room Tip: Book online and request non smoking
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thank you for your review. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team and with Fazli. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Just a short note to thank you guys for always being friendly and courteous. The rooms are always clean and comfortable inside. The property is well kept and I've noticed it is very quiet inn the area despite being very close to a major highway. Keep up the good work. I hope the staff is rewarded for their efforts. Thanks.

Richard Field

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

I want to thank you for your review. I want to let you know I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. . We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My experience at the Red Roof Inn was great. When I first came to Jacksonville Florida, I stayed at the Super 8. I was not happy with that hotel, because of cleanliness and insects. I was driving around and I saw the Red Roof Inn. The landscape as well as the building looked very good. The lobby was outstanding! Then I was talking to a cashier named Fazli about rooms and cost. He made me feel like I was at home. I did not have a problem or a complaint. I got the key to my room and it was clean and great smelling. I even had a king size bed. I had a great night sleep, and shower. They treat you like family at the Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Ask Fazli, he is a great person.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.
I am glad that Fazli made a difference in your stay. He’s a likable person. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The customer service was great, they were very friendly. What I didn't like was when I first walked in the room there was a strong musky smell to it. I asked for a non smoking room & it smelled as if they tired to cover up which was a fail.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Jacksonville - Orange Park Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies for the room smell. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.