“Red Roof Inn Experience”

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Ranked #102 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My experience at the Red Roof Inn was great. When I first came to Jacksonville Florida, I stayed at the Super 8. I was not happy with that hotel, because of cleanliness and insects. I was driving around and I saw the Red Roof Inn. The landscape as well as the building looked very good. The lobby was outstanding! Then I was talking to a cashier named Fazli about rooms and cost. He made me feel like I was at home. I did not have a problem or a complaint. I got the key to my room and it was clean and great smelling. I even had a king size bed. I had a great night sleep, and shower. They treat you like family at the Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Ask Fazli, he is a great person.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.
I am glad that Fazli made a difference in your stay. He’s a likable person. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The customer service was great, they were very friendly. What I didn't like was when I first walked in the room there was a strong musky smell to it. I asked for a non smoking room & it smelled as if they tired to cover up which was a fail.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Jacksonville - Orange Park Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies for the room smell. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stopped here after reading the reviews and thought we would check it out. Well I have to say we did not have a good experience. We ended up getting a refund and leaving. I have recently been to a few red roofs that had been completely remodeled so I think I have become spoiled for the locations that have not been. The floor was really stained when we entered our room (which is really what turned me off right from the get go) the floors were not vacuumed, the chair was stained, and the cleaniness just wasn't there. The pool was dirty with old leaves hanging out all over the edges and really I just thought things were not well kept up. I think they would benefit from a remodel at this location. One positive thing to note, the front desk clerk was very accomodating, refunded our money and even tried to help our son find a lost watch he had left behind. This is definitely a housekeeping issue and a general management issue.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Jacksonville - Orange Park Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

my stay at red roof inn is good, the rooms are clean and Fazli the manager is really nice,worth staying more then once. Infact I stay there alot, and getting to the store or places to eat is easy.
The people there are really nice too.

Room Tip: go with the red roof inn rewards card
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville - Orange Park Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.
Jacksonville - Orange Park

Reviewed July 21, 2012

First visit here. Working in the area for about a month and staying here the entire time. Front desk staff (Fazli, et.al.) is very friendly and accommodating. Housekeeping and Maintenance staff are "right on the ball." Fabulous location - close to everything you could possibly need...grocery, laundromat, Mall, auto service, restaurants, liquor store, hardware store, discount store. What more could you ask? Even a Starbucks nearby.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

I am glad that Fazli made a difference in your stay. He’s excellent when it comes to customer service.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

i don't know what's the deal with the front desk attendant ( not sure what his name is but it's the elder guy he talks with an accent ) . but for some reason he is very rude. ok he called my room saying people keep calling my room back to back, so i replied i didn't receive any calls. then he replied tell people to stop calling you we are busy here , and when i tried to respond he kept talking well actually fussing at me as though i was his child then hung up the phone..he was very very very rude and this wasn't his first time speaking to me in this manner. he was unprofessional. and by the way how can i tell someone not to call if i don't know if their calling

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Jacksonville - Orange Park Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies for my employee’s behavior. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was traveling with two dogs for only a day to visit family, but when I got back home, I noticed fleas on one of my dogs, then checked the other. They were on her, too. Now I have to completely wash everything in my house, because the hotel owners were too lazy to properly wash their rooms.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay with us. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Mery Lugo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Econo Lodge
#66 of 134 in Jacksonville
Tricove Inn & Suites
Tricove Inn & Suites
#74 of 134 in Jacksonville

Been to Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park? Share your experiences!