“Average rooms, had fleas”

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Ranked #98 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Average rooms, had fleas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was traveling with two dogs for only a day to visit family, but when I got back home, I noticed fleas on one of my dogs, then checked the other. They were on her, too. Now I have to completely wash everything in my house, because the hotel owners were too lazy to properly wash their rooms.

• Stayed July 2012
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay with us. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Mery Lugo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Saint Cloud, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

I've been stating here for years and have never had a complaint. Fazli and company will do their best to make your stay great. You can walk to Restaurants and shopping. Buffalo's, Chinese Buffet,Olive Garden and Publix just to name a few.

Room Tip: If your staying for a few nights the Business king is worth the extra . Refrig and micro plus more r...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

If you want great service and courteous staff, just ask for Fazli and gang they take great care of you. I stayed at at lot of Red Roof Inn's, but this is by far the best and in the right area "except during the rush hour" . . .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team and with Fazli. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Thanks to tripasviser we found this place! Pity thay we did not know that there's coupon at the gas station and we booked from tripadviser app (which is hotel.com), so we paid more, well it's still a good stay though

• Stayed June 2012
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Orange Park, Florida USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Red Roof Inn in Orange Park, FL is clean, quiet and very well kept.
Fazli and the staff are courteous and very helpful.
I've stayed there for weeks, and it is the area's best.

Room Tip: The Staff will help you pick the best.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.
Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Wow, modern, clean and affordable. That's how it's done.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

I've stayed at many Red Roof Inns around the US. Currently in the Red Roof Inn, Orange Park, Florida. This Red Roof Inn, is excellent for comfort and value. The front desk is excellent, the entire staff is here for your comfort. The rooms are clean, the beds are very good The location is very good, many place very close by for what ever strikes your fancy for food. Orange park Mall is 5 minute away, and it is a large one. Just check TripAdvisor for other hotel/motel around this area and you will not see a rating as good as this Red Roof Inn. I was here for business, after a busy day I had a comfortable bed for a good nights sleep...

Room Tip: There are two roads on both side's of Red Roof Inn, one is a local street and the other is Inter...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville - Orange Park Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Jacksonville - Orange Park
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Stay Suites of America
#84 of 132 in Jacksonville
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint
BEST WESTERN Southside Hotel & Suites
Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport

Been to Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park? Share your experiences!