“clean and inexpensive getaway”

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Ranked #102 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We arrived at the hotel in the middle of the night. We were greeted in a friendly and helpful manner. The area was a little doubtful, but the hotel felt safe, welcoming and, to our delight, was extremely clean! I had been worried that such an inexpensive hotel would be rather run down and shabby. I need not have worried. This hotels speciality must be cleanliness, with service a close second. Amenities were basic (a coffee pot would have been nice), and the bathroom was miniscule. However, I wanted a room to sleep in and get my bearings in Jacksonville. This hotel was great for that. I would stay here again, the price and convenience were great, but the cleanliness was amazing! Highly recommended! I noticed that pets are welcome, so next time I will bring my dog too.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a trip advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville – Orange Park Red Roof Inn.

I want to let you know in the future please upgrade to our Superior King room. Our superior king room is a big room with microwave/refrigerator, small coffee pot, free wifi, free local and long distance calls within USA and a large desk area.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have been staying here during my travels for a couple of years now, and I must say this is a great place to stay. No bed bugs, its clean, no loudness, and no agreevation. It is also close to the expressway and shopping centers. The staff is amazng, Mr. Fazil is the kindest gentleman you will ever want to meet. They remmeber me by name because I'm a frequent customer. i would definately recommend this place to my family and friends. only thing I would upgrade here is more channels for the T.V

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on trip advisor. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.

I am glad that Fazli made a difference in your stay. He is a very helpful and likable person.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team as well as Fazli. Feedback
from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

A great place to stay, especially if you are travelling with your pet!
The staff is very nice and helpfull. I especially want to thank mr. Fazli for making sure me and my disabled dog had everything we needed to make our stay as comfortable as possibe.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.

I am glad that Fazli made a difference in your stay. Fazli is very attentive to guest needs and very helpful.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

The first thing you will notice is how well kept the Inn is. Mr. Fazli has been checking me in for several years and is a very professional and a nice person.He is glad to help you if you have a question or problem. He is a plus for Red Roof Inns. I have never had a bad night here. The rooms are always clean. I travel the southeast and find that Red Roofs are a good place to stay. There is just about everything you want to eat within walking distance. Buffalo's,Chucky Cheese,Olive Garden, Chinese Buffet,Steak house,sub shop and a Publix.
Also a gas station and a Sam's Club.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.

I am glad that Fazli made a difference in your stay. He is a very helpful person.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Non smoking room was smoked in but otherwise clean and everything works. Staff was awesome. Friendly, chatty, caring. This extends to the security guard as well. Location is right next to publix which is great, but be aware if you come in late, everything is closed by 10pm. There is a well stocked gas station store though that's open.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank AnotherHighwayRoamer

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

thanks for making my stay fantastic. you all have great personalities

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank princesscut

Thank you for taking the time to for the trip advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

We traveled to Jacksonville for a second medical appointments and both times we have stayed in this Motel. We found to be very reasonably priced and even better it is convenient to Interstate Highways, close to downtown Jacksonville, clean and the staff was very helpful. In my judgement, it rates an excellent rating.

Room Tip: Even though we were located near the highway, the room was very quiet. From this, I would judge any...