Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport
$315
  • Pool
$72
Very Good 4/5
Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$140
$139
$119
HotelIndigo.com
Great 4.5/5
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$70
$102
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
$95
$68
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsjacksonville airportextra towelsan older propertyclean roomsgreat customer serviceearnestweaversinterstatelinenscruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I am writing this for my dad since he doesn't really do "internet" stuff much. He stays here almost every week for work and loves it. The rooms are great, the staff is friendly and helpful, and it's super cheap. He has stayed at other places and this is by far his favorite budget place to stay in Jacksonville!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Amy H
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at your Inn on Thursday, January 16, and Gary was the Desk Manager. He was WONDERFUL! Very helpful, considerate and believe he is a real asset to your company. If all Desk Managers were like Gary, it would be a pleasure to stay in hotels.

Karla Dunham

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had to check in to this property last minute after a sudden change in my plans. When I called I was wary of giving my credit card over the phone, and the woman who answered the phone was very kind and understanding, and held the room for me anyway. I arrived in a cab and am disabled after having a stroke last year. The same woman from the phone named Cynthia helped me with my luggage to the lobby. She checked me in with a senior discount to a handicap room with an open shower on her recommendation and fixed me a cup of coffee while I sat some time to rest. She then helped me and carried my luggage to my room and made sure everything was acceptable. She even brought me some additional coffee servings for the machine. I left my phone in the lobby, and she made a THIRD trip to my room to bring it to me. She even scheduled a taxi for me and asked them to assist with my luggage and come to my room, but I decided to stay another night. The service was BEYOND excellent, and the room was very nice. Cynthia made me feel like family. I would recommend this place to anyone! Great service, great price, great rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2014

looks like brand new to me..... and I realy like it very clean, with a micro, a friged. new carpet, comp. desk, new furniture, nice TV, coffee maker, close to a restorant, and to the mall, and very quiet.

Room Tip: love the second level rooms very quiet...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We've traveled a lot this past week with our dog Sadie, and we've found ourself at another redone Red Roof Inn. For the price and the lack of pet fee you can not beat the value Red Roof provides. Our room was a king with micro wave and mini frig. Nice desk and work area, new carpet, paint, furniture, bedding etc...my only complaint was the faint smoke smell and we had requested a non smoking room. Great location, easy off 95. Lots of restaurants near by and they allow you to park your car for free when flying out of JAX!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple