“Clean and small”

Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #88 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Close too shopping we stayed one night that would be all I would wish too stay. It's clean rooms very small smallest bathroom I have seen. I felt safe but only bc I had my dog with me they the employees are very nice and the hotel is very pet friendly . It's basically like every red roof I have stayed in u get what u pay for .

Room Tip: Great shopping center less than a mile away
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Melissa K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. At Red Roof Inn, Jacksonville Airport, we strive every day to provide every guest with a clean, comfortable room and superior service. I am glad to hear we are achieving that goal. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Thomas Wiltsie

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We go down to Ft. Myers, Florida two times a year coming from Columbus Ohio. We stop at the Jacksonville Airport Red Roof Inn going both ways, down to Ft. Myers and coming back to Columbus Ohio. We always stay at this Inn because it always has clean rooms and the staff is so friendly and helpful. We have never had a bad experience there and we have been doing this for 4 years. When we stop with our Grandchildren in July on our way down and back, they always enjoy the pool and it is well kept also. During this time when there is so much press about dirty motels, you can rest assured this will never happen at the Jacksonville Airport Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: We always ask for the fist floor because we are older and have a bit of a problem with the stairs.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank momdadad1969
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Being a budget traveler, I have found that Red Roof is one of the most reliable brands of a clean, comfortable stay. This one is no exception. Nothing fancy, but the bed is good and the room clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lbarker
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Clean rooms, easy check in, afordable... some of the reasons why I won't stay anywhere elese if a Red Roof is available.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The hotel was very clean and quiet. Great for a stop over before a flight or cruise.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Melissa K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoyed your cruise and we look forward to your next visit.

Melissa Kiger

Reviewed December 22, 2011

After staying at several Red Roof Inns in the past I didn't hesitate when choosing a place to stay near Jacksonville Airport. Unfortunately this RRI was nothing like the others I have experienced and I was wholy disappointed. It was more like a very budget motel, needed a renovation and was overall quite grim. I would not go back nor would I recommend this place. Its overpriced for what it is : a dingy motel!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Newly updated and CLEAN rooms and a real 'can do' attitude have made this Red Roof Inn stand out! We have dogs, so need to look for 'pet-friendly' hotels. I got on-line and made a reservation at this hotel and we set off for Florida 3 days later. When we went to check in that night, we discovered that I had made the reservation for 2 days earlier and we had been charged as a 'no show'. I was heartsick as we were going to have to pay for 2 nights while staying only one and since we were there in person, we couldn't even get the internet rate. In the morning, the day clerk (Sheila) listened to our story and said 'no problem - we all make mistakes, don't we?'. She credited our 'no show' charges and charged us for the night we did stay at the internet rate! That is customer service and has earned our loyalty -- we'll stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask to be on the 'non-freeway' side
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank whippetmom2
Melissa K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

I am very happy to hear that Sheila went that extra mile for you. We really appreciate your review of our hotel. I am also pleased to learn that we were able to earn your loyalty! I will share your review with the staff. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!