Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$112
$72
$158
$140
  • Pool
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$65
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
$130
  • Restaurant
$87
All reviewsjacksonville airportextra towelsan older propertyclean roomsgreat customer serviceearnestweaversinterstatelinenscruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Thank You to the Staff and Management. Our Family lost our Home to fire in April. We Feel we were Blessed to find the Quality Staff that made us Feel at Home for Over a month here at the Best Red Roof Inn in Jax. Looking Forward to our next stay. God Bless and again. Thank You All for making us Feel Like Family.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I have stayed in this Inn many times and have always found it to be a wonderful experience. It is not very often I have had something wrong. If something is wrong, they correct it immediately and compensate when necessary. The staff is professional, skilled and friendly. This is a rare combination. I definitely would recommend this particular Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2010

Upon arrival, I already knew not to expect much judging by the exterior. The front desk didn't give me a receipt upon checkin or checkout (I paid cash). Then as I am approaching my room with my pets and two boys alone, I noticed a man staring at me from his parked semi-truck. I was petrified. I noticed alot of not so nice looking people lurking around and didnt feel safe as there is no security and I was alone with my kids.

The room was nasty. Even my 6 year old refused to bathe in the tub. It smelled. I highly suggest pet hotels get vinyl flooring instead of carpet. I can only imagine all the pet stain and odor on it. But I did like their friendly staff and easy going pet policy. I also liked the free wifi.

The maid only left us one towel and no replacement towel for the floor on the 2nd day. She knocked and OPEN my door to see if I needed anything.

The bed was hard as a rock and I woke up several times a night aching and there was no disney channel or nickelodeon for my kids. I didn't need to stay a second night although I paid for it...I didn't want to stay another night at a dingy, scary, smelly little teeny tiny room so I decided to check out early and drive home! I dont think I will ever go back. I've stayed at other Red Roof Inn and this one gives the franchise a very bad name!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank mascore45
Reviewed July 15, 2010

I have been staying at this inn 2 days a week for more than 10 years and never have I had any need to fear for anything . I even travel hear for leisure a couple times a year. It is very accessible to many points Amelia Isle 20 mins St Augustine 30 mins Daytona 1hr.This Inn was just renovated acouple yrs ago is it a 5 star hotel No but it is very accomidating for all your travel needs. Many restaurants close by and a huge shopping center 1/2 mile away.I must commend the staff as they have always beenvery polite and always willing to help.The manager is extremely nice and well spoken and will go out of her way to make sure your stay is pleasant. I have even met the distict manager once and he too carries his self well and has the respect of his people. As for me I will continue to stay here as long as they let me No Problems!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2010

On July 9, 2010 me and my mother checked into this hotel around 2:30 pm. When we entered this established we noticed that the clerk was smoking outside and made us wait for about 30 seconds before she assisted us. Once we got the room key we were greeted with a roach crawling all over the toilet. After returning from a family outing we noticed that there were a lot residents living at this hotel ( people who live there on a regular basis) a man approached me and stated that the ice maker was broke and that I can have some of his ice. This man persisted to point I feared that he may be a rapist or a molestor!!!
I was terrified at this point and just wanted to go and lock myself up in the room immediately due to the fact that there was no security around. I knew that I had made a bad choice , but I had one more night to stay!!
The next night on July 10, 2010, I arrived after a family function about 10:30 pm, I was not able to get in my room because the key was no longer allowing me access. While trying to get inside the room 2 men approached in a threatening/nasty sexual manner stating " ah girl why don't try my key ".. Ok at this point I was ready to get the you know what out of there and I did.
Women and men if you value your safety DON'T STAY HERE!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family