“fabulous service, wonderful staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint
Ranked #70 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida
“fabulous service, wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

I stay here quite a bit and the manager there is wonderful, always very sweet and accomodating! She always treats me like I am VIP there. I will continue to come back again and again because of her friendly attitude. The rooms are always vey clean. Thank you for making my time there fun!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Turkish first
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

When I arrived at the htel late one Saturday night, the staff was very friendly and checked us in quickly. The room looked very clean, but did have an unusual scent, like a cleaning fluid type of scent. The location was great, just off Hwy 95. What I like best is the location and the cost. The ONLY downside was the smell, which wasn't terrible, but not pleasant. I would recommend this motel for visitors because it was very clean and very reasonably priced. The bed was comfortable and we got a good night's sleep.

• Stayed September 2010
Biloxi, MS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

We stayed on a weekend with a rate of $45 through Expedia. Hotel was clean, indoor hallways, and available luggage carts. Room was clean. Only two concerns were a spot of mold on bathroom ceiling and noisy a/c. Free wireless. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

First I would like to thank all the staff at Red Roof for making our (my family) stay the best when my family was under a lot of stress - My son was in Jacksonville - Mayo clinic for a double transplant - He received a kidney and a pancreas - You think you plan for this but money seems to always run short - you count your pennies and say we can do this - but as days go by you see that your funds are getting low - The very professional management at the Red Roof found out about our son and after talking to my wife and I and showing real concern about our son offered us an even better nightly rate so we could stay their while our son had his operation - Thank you for treating us so well Red Roof Management and Staff - All of you are the best - Thanks again The Martelli Family

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Vidalia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

I am giving a review because I used them when finding this hotel. This was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. It was exceptionally clean. The rooms were big not crammed. Wi-fi excellent and easy to access. The beds were clean, nice pillows! Air conditioner had a thermostat setting so you could stay within a certain degree. It kept the room at a comfortable degree the entire stay. T.V. had excellent channel. Rooms were up to date, nice decor, and exceptionally CLEAN!!!!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with honors. I booked one night in advance and waited until I entered the room to book another. I went on line and got both nights for $39.99 a night. It is only a few miles from the beaches, great shopping, nice restaurants within walking distance (Applebees, Crackerbarrell, and many great fast food such as Zaxby's, Arby's Checkers, MCdonalds, and for the sweet tooth Dunkin Donuts ....Starbucks). LOVED my stay Red Roof you won me over!

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank KAnder1
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

I found a good deal for it in a Florida Saver (hotel coupon book you get at gas stations etc.). Paid 40$ for the room with two queen beds. Everything in the room was new and clean, except for couple of cigarette burns on the quilt. Service was good and friendly. There is a coin-operated laundry area (one washing machine and one dryer, 2.25$ each) which I found very handy. There is also a free coffee/tea in the lobby. Beds were very comfortable, shower had good water pressure. Safe in the room.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Hazlehurst
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

Very good location. Accommodations are very clean and fresh and comfortable. Manager as well as desk clerks are very nice and accommodating. This is always my first choice when staying in Jacksonville, Fl.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business