Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Tricove Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
Hometown Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanfront deskhardwood floorslocation is greatthe general managerwaffle housewater pressurenice areagreat customer servicemayo cliniccomfortable staymini fridgegreat roomair conditionerjosephinemyers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2010

I am giving a review because I used them when finding this hotel. This was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. It was exceptionally clean. The rooms were big not crammed. Wi-fi excellent and easy to access. The beds were clean, nice pillows! Air conditioner had a thermostat setting so you could stay within a certain degree. It kept the room at a comfortable degree the entire stay. T.V. had excellent channel. Rooms were up to date, nice decor, and exceptionally CLEAN!!!!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with honors. I booked one night in advance and waited until I entered the room to book another. I went on line and got both nights for $39.99 a night. It is only a few miles from the beaches, great shopping, nice restaurants within walking distance (Applebees, Crackerbarrell, and many great fast food such as Zaxby's, Arby's Checkers, MCdonalds, and for the sweet tooth Dunkin Donuts ....Starbucks). LOVED my stay Red Roof you won me over!

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank KAnder1
Reviewed June 10, 2010

I found a good deal for it in a Florida Saver (hotel coupon book you get at gas stations etc.). Paid 40$ for the room with two queen beds. Everything in the room was new and clean, except for couple of cigarette burns on the quilt. Service was good and friendly. There is a coin-operated laundry area (one washing machine and one dryer, 2.25$ each) which I found very handy. There is also a free coffee/tea in the lobby. Beds were very comfortable, shower had good water pressure. Safe in the room.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2010

Very good location. Accommodations are very clean and fresh and comfortable. Manager as well as desk clerks are very nice and accommodating. This is always my first choice when staying in Jacksonville, Fl.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2010

most of the employees are filipino-philippines is close to my heart since i am retired. very hospitable. they will give you the best rates. i and my wife are old and they were able to provide us what we need. the front desk never failed to offer coffee and newspaper. we will be back when we have our second great grand child.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Always a happy welcome with a smile at the front desk.

I also enjoy the special Red Roof Inn quick check in.

The rooms are always comfortable, and get a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business