Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint
Ranked #62 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Very clean, positive attitude from employees. Make you feel right at home. Can't beat it anywhere!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Super staff, clean/comfy rooms, will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2011

Dear Sir,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville - Southpoint Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Jacksonville - Southpoint

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Checked in for an overnite before arriving home. Very reasonable, nice room and pretty good help. Thanks Robert E. " Harry " enjoyed his stay and I was able to park my trailer in your lot so I could easily get out.
Frankf.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

Red Roof Inn Southpoint
Jacksonville FL

Reviewed September 11, 2011

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn to get some work done while in Jacksonville and my stay was uneventful. This hotel is perfect to crash en route to anywhere; however, some may find it not quite cozy and plush enough for a long term stay. It is pretty clean (wore white socks in my room and they STAYED white!) and in reasonably good shape, although there was a big Koolaid-looking stain on the underside of my bedspread that had leaked through to my sheet a bit (but not the blanket in the middle...hmmm...I hate bedspreads...). It was very quiet, had a nice big desk (although not quite enough light for an all-nighter), fridge, and microwave, and the bed was reasonably comfortable. Good deal for the price.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Red Roof Inn Southpointe
Jacksonville FL

Reviewed August 20, 2011

I have stayed there often on for the last 18 months and have never had a problem.Best value anywhere and I do a lot of traveling.

Red Roof Inn Southpointe
Jacksonville Fl

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Room was clean and quiet, nice area and close to Route 95. We pay a little more and get the business room, which has more room, refrigerator, and microwave. Only complaint we have is the charge for the in-room safe, as I think this should be a courtesy. If you don't use the safe, be sure to ask for a credit on your bill, otherwise it is definitely added to the hotels profit.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Stayed two nights at this Red Roof Inn on a visit down to Jacksonville. I was very pleased with my stay. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I requested the king room, with the extended office space because this was a business trip and I needed a place to work. The desk area was large, well lit and had a comfortable office chair. The wireless internet was flawless, connected fast and I never had any issues with a signal!

I felt safe walking in and out of the hotel at night. The property is clean and well maintained. Several times I ran into maintenance and housekeeping employees and they were very cordial and polite.

Just a side note: The hotel is pet friendly. I travel with my Westie on occasion, and I love the fact that Red Roof Inn does not charge a pet fee (as some charge $25/night). Kudos to them!

I would recommend this hotel to others, and will stay here again next time I visit Jacksonville.