Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Tricove Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
Hometown Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanfront deskhardwood floorslocation is greatthe general managerwaffle housewater pressurenice areagreat customer servicemayo cliniccomfortable staymini fridgegreat roomair conditionerjosephinemyers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Checked in for an overnite before arriving home. Very reasonable, nice room and pretty good help. Thanks Robert E. " Harry " enjoyed his stay and I was able to park my trailer in your lot so I could easily get out.
Frankf.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville - Southpoint Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Red Roof Inn Southpoint
Jacksonville FL

Reviewed September 11, 2011

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn to get some work done while in Jacksonville and my stay was uneventful. This hotel is perfect to crash en route to anywhere; however, some may find it not quite cozy and plush enough for a long term stay. It is pretty clean (wore white socks in my room and they STAYED white!) and in reasonably good shape, although there was a big Koolaid-looking stain on the underside of my bedspread that had leaked through to my sheet a bit (but not the blanket in the middle...hmmm...I hate bedspreads...). It was very quiet, had a nice big desk (although not quite enough light for an all-nighter), fridge, and microwave, and the bed was reasonably comfortable. Good deal for the price.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Red Roof Inn Southpointe
Jacksonville FL

Reviewed August 20, 2011

I have stayed there often on for the last 18 months and have never had a problem.Best value anywhere and I do a lot of traveling.

Red Roof Inn Southpointe
Jacksonville Fl

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Room was clean and quiet, nice area and close to Route 95. We pay a little more and get the business room, which has more room, refrigerator, and microwave. Only complaint we have is the charge for the in-room safe, as I think this should be a courtesy. If you don't use the safe, be sure to ask for a credit on your bill, otherwise it is definitely added to the hotels profit.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Stayed two nights at this Red Roof Inn on a visit down to Jacksonville. I was very pleased with my stay. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I requested the king room, with the extended office space because this was a business trip and I needed a place to work. The desk area was large, well lit and had a comfortable office chair. The wireless internet was flawless, connected fast and I never had any issues with a signal!

I felt safe walking in and out of the hotel at night. The property is clean and well maintained. Several times I ran into maintenance and housekeeping employees and they were very cordial and polite.

Just a side note: The hotel is pet friendly. I travel with my Westie on occasion, and I love the fact that Red Roof Inn does not charge a pet fee (as some charge $25/night). Kudos to them!

I would recommend this hotel to others, and will stay here again next time I visit Jacksonville.