“Close this place down!”

Ranked #114 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Trinity
“Close this place down!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I get a call from my 20 year old daughter at 2:30 am crying. She was in Jacksonville for the UF/GA football game. She didn't drive so wasn't in control of where they stayed. I guess because of the game the prices were jacked up but she thought because they paid $100 it would be a decent place. She was horrified at this hotel. They had killed so many cockroaches they had to stop because it was a battle you couldn't win. There was no sheet on one bed but there was blood on it. There was blood and other substances on the walls. She could hear something moving in the walls which they thought were probably rats. She wanted to go outside to get some air but there was a gang outside. Prostitutes were going in and out of rooms also. It was a horrible 7 hour experience. Unfortunately, the driver had drank and wouldn't let anyone else drive their car so they were stuck in the disgusting hole. The board of health should shut this place down.

Room Tip: dont get any room thats a good tip
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Sharishops

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Paris, France
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was the worst place I ever slept in! The smell is terrible! Even in the non smoking room it's seems like someone have been smoking here everyday and for 20 years! They wrote "Continental breakfast" included and it was nothing more than just a coffee and a disgusting bun!!!!!!
Infame! Like we say in French!
Oh...and the mastress boke my back and my neck! What a wonderful night!

Room Tip: Don't ever stay here it's a waste of time and money! There are so many more hotel/motel all...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Voilou
Martinez, Georgia
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This hotel deserves no stars whatsoever..The bathrooms were not even decent to look at. The bed OMG I didn't even sleep in it while I was there. I slept in a chair. The parking spaces weren't evenly spaced. The parking spaces was so close you couldn't even open your door without any accident hitting someone else car. The internet sucks big time it doesn't stay connected like it suppose to. The place isn't very noisy but it is a total trash hotel..I only stayed because of the price but I didn't even stay the amount of days that I was suppose to stay. If you want a clean but reasonable hotel with better additions...Try the hotels by the Jax Airport I got a great deal and Loved it there..The rooms don't even come with a microwave or fridge. Unless you pay extra for it..So if you planning on staying here make sure you have enough money and PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THEM A Credit/Debit Payment to this Hotel...They try to cheat you from getting your money back WHEN YOU HAVE PAID THEY TAKE THEY TIME TRYING TO PAY YOU BACK YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Close to Wal-mart, Wells Fargo,Taco Bell & McDonalds. Bad spot where you have to turn in..You can not see any cars coming from the curve off the highway you just take your shot when you think it is clear. So I wouldn't advise this hotel to anyone who wants better value..I should've checked the reviews I will never step foot into this hotel ever again No matter what happens and how my money is. It was completely below unsatisfactory experience for me...Bad Hotel Bad Spot Bad Reviews Please Don't Spend your money on this place.If you can't handle this review because after staying you will say the same as I have.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
brandenburg
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We rented 3 rooms for 2 nights the price was good. A good place to stay if you like sleeping with roaches, holes in the bedspreads, smelly rooms, prositutes for fun, drugs for a good time.We had to call the police because a prositute try to get with my son and would not leave him alone, well they came and told us to be sure we stay in our rooms because if we didn't we were taking a chance on getting robbed and shot. when you have 12 people in your party its hard for everybody to be in one room to sit and talk. The employes was very rude and not helpful. the owner had the same atitude. the continental breakfast was great if you like honey buns and juice. So if this sounds likle a place that you would like to stay you will be bravier then we are.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Bonita G
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Toilet constantly clogged. Roaches in room. water coming out of ceiling. Tore up flat pillows. People arguing and yelling all night. People driving around looking for drugs. Hookers getting in and out of vehicles. Someone knocked on my door to see if I can take them to get crack. My car got hit while parked. I had too plunge my own toilet and bring plunger back too front desk

• Stayed May 2012
12 Thank cm41
Pascagoula, Mississippi
Reviewed May 30, 2012

looking for a room close to everbank field on a busy weekend had to settle for this . While it was cheap $50.00) and a few minutes drive from the stadium , it was pretty bad.The room was dirty and smelly and the paint was peeling off the baseboards , the pillows were worn out and there was dirt on the tub.a strange guy came by the room and knocked then excused himself and left.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank donzart
Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this location from may the first to may the seventh based on what i saw off the ads on the internet everything was a lie a contential breakfast to this owner is a honey bun orange and apple juice and coffee. The house keeping my 3 year old clean better than that. This location is invested with drugs and prostitutes. This hotel to a tourist makes jacksonville look like a horrible city. Please spend the extra funds to be comfortable and enjoy the city

• Stayed May 2012