1,158 results
All reviews room was clean waffle house mayo clinic waffles stay there again continental breakfast parking lot nice stay great place to stay staff was friendly front desk staff enjoyed my stay erica applebees housekeeping interstate pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been staying at Baymonts for the past several years. The Butler Baymont is up to the standards I've come to expect. The room was large and well equipped. The facility was clean and well maintained. The staff was SUPER!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is my go-to hotel for the last 3 years when I visit my hometown of Jacksonville. I would say I have stayed here 4 or 5 times. It is reliably clean and comfortable, The staff have always been pleasant and helpful. I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Clean smallish room with a comfortable bed. Breakfast very basic but if you want a better breakfast, there's a waffle house just a stone's throw from the hotel and a Cracker Barrel around the corner. The staff was very accommodating, helping us with early check-in and late check-out.

Room tip: Room 101 is adjacent to the laundry room and when those commercial washers start spinning it sounds like a 747 taking off.
Reviewed January 11, 2020

1. There is no business office for guests. How cheap can you guys be?
2. Breakfast was horrible. All they had were carbs. Most hotels we have been to serve eggs and some protein instead of being heavy of carbs. There was no single protein on that menu. Choice of fruit was poor. I saw the owner bringing muffins, bread and apples from Sam Club.
3. Rooms were not properly cleaned. Some of the molding was falling off. When do they plan to remodel or this all about them saving money?
4. Fitness room not working. No one seemed to care.
5. Middle aged lady at the front desk was very pleasant.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Checked in later in the evening. Donna at the desk was cheerful and helpful, made us feel very welcome. Room was clean, bed and pillows were comfortable. Breakfast area was clean and food was basic but fresh. Would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple