“VERY HAPPY”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jacksonville
Ranked #31 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Baymont Inn on Bonneval Rd has been very wonderful and accommodating. By the time I complete my treatments I would have stayed here more than 5 weeks. Clean, friendly and accommodating. Thank you Baymont for taking care of me.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)

Reviewed January 25, 2014

If all I ever saw was the front desk/lobby, and my room, I'd say this place was a decent bargain for the price. I've read the worst reviews and sadly I can't say that they are without merit. I am not a smoker. Ironically in town for pulmonologist visit. The elevator, hallway, and even my room smelled of smoke. And not all from tobacco. Just FYI. I'll just say there is a vibe from this place, goings-on and folks on or around, that will keep me from recommended and revisiting this hotel. I say this hesitantly because I found the staff to be truly pleasant, and engaging. I actually LIKE the carpeting, room attire and such. Though as can be seen from my photos, other wear and tear show the thin veneer cannot cover up the bad underpinnings of this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JSVTR
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Reviewed January 9, 2014

1  Thank Lynda L
Reviewed January 5, 2014

As soon as we walked in, the hotel smelled fresh and clean. The room was impeccable and after a long list of hotels we had through our travels, this was the best one bar none. It was an overnight stay for us but the warm and friendly service we received will make us come back again! My son left a very special memento behind and the hotel made everything possible for us to get it back. That my friends deserves the 5 stars!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family