“Did the hidden room on priceline and was not disappointed...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jacksonville
Ranked #36 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Korean first
El Paso, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I would never recommend this hotel. Veronica greeted me at the door telling me I'd have to wait 30 minutes to check in because she was setting up for breakfast. Then she said she'd canceled my reservation, and the "guests checked in" were here priority. The room is small. The carpet is nasty. There are burn marks on the sink. Worst hotel I've stayed at in years! Called and complained, they said they should get back to my by Thursday (today is Monday!). Room service is loud in the halls too.

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BaymontJacksonville, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jacksonville, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Phillips_Charity:

I appreciate your feedback regarding your experience at Baymont Inn and Suites/Jacksonville, FL. I apologize for the inconvenience with your reservation and your concerns with the Staff. I have addressed these issues. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me Monday morning when I received your message. I really appreciated you giving me feedback and how we can improve at the hotel. As we discussed, the hotel is excited about improvements such as new guest room carpet coming in the next few weeks. We strive to have a great experience for our guests and we hope you will give us a second chance in the future. Please contact me directly at the number I provided, if ever you are in Florida again. I will do my best to personally ensure you enjoy your stay with us.

Peggy O'Neill