“Most for the money- super nice”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jacksonville
Ranked #31 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed July 15, 2011

We stayed here for ten weeks on business. We have always been treated
with friendliness and a smile. Ryan and all the folks made us feel at home.
We had a nice breakfast each morning including waffles and juices.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
jijax0092, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Dear Terry-Charlotte, NC:

Thank You for your wonderful comments regarding your stay in Jacksonville, Florida. I will be delighted to share your compliments with our Front Desk Team. We always strive to provide outstanding service to our guests and I am happy to know we made you feel at home and treated you with friendliness and a smile. We Thank You for your business and we hope to have you as our Guest in the Future.

Peggy Owens

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Jacksonville

Reviewed July 15, 2011

The room was decorated modern, but comfortable. I was surprised that the design of the room was sleek and efficient, while warm. Perfect for the business traveller. The ironing board I found was hidden in the full length mirror. Although initially the light from the hallway kept waking me up, I found that opening the bathroom door just right eliminated that. My wake up call was on time. Nice selection of channels on the TV. Showtime was the premium movie channel available. My husband found the recliner comfortable. The coffee cady had a nice selection of coffee, and tea.

The Continental breakfast starts at 5:30 on weekdays, and has instant hot cereals, cold cereals, make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy.

Mostly a quiet motel, although going to sleep I could faintly hear the T.V. upstairs.

Plush, clean, carpet in the room.

Room Tip: Get there before 8 p.m.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear AuntieWinter4,

Thank You for taking the time to write a review of your stay while at the Jameson Inn, Jacksonville. I am delighted you were happy with the amenities we have to offer. We recently added the Gourmet In Room Coffee as an added value to our Guests so we are glad you liked it! We strive to ensure every aspect of your stay is legendary and appreciate that you took the time to post your experience. We hope we have earned your business as a future Jameson Inn Guest.

Peggy Owens

Reviewed July 7, 2011

I have been staying in Jacksonville for the last 2 months and have stayed at the Jameson Inn and other nearby hotels. I have to say that, yes the Jameson is a nice hotel, very reasonably priced, but the service and attention of the Front Desk Clerk, Ryan McCloud makes all the difference! Mr. McCloud goes out of his way to make you feel special, as if you were family and not just a guest. He takes an interest in you, your business and always has nearby restaurant menu's, suggestions for places to go, etc. The only compliant that I have is that when he was on vacation the person filling in was no where near the high standard of Mr. McCloud. I will definately stay at the Jameson Inn more because of the Mr. McCloud and would only consider another hotel if he is planning on taking a vacation or if he leaves. Jameson Inn you are fortunate to have a great employee like Ryan McCloud, I only wish you had more of him!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2011

My husband and I were passing through Jacksonville and needed a place to stay for the night. My niece recommended Jameson Inn since she lives in Jacksonville and works in the hospitality industry although not at Jameson Inn. The customer service was very professional and friendly. The room was much more than I had expected. It was very comfortable and clean and I had a great nights sleep. Thank you, Ellie for finding a really outstanding place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I would like to say GREAT JOB. It is not often that I stay at a hotel, but I will always stay here whenever my family travels. The staff was truly one of a kind. Thanks to Ryan for being SO HELPFUL. His customer service skills are a model; to be copied. Upon checking into the hotel, he was knowledgeable of the area and suggested sites that my teeangers loved, he even printed off directions for us. After a WONDERFUL STAY, I was once agian in need of directions and the AM supervisor was GREAT( sorry I can't remember her name). i AM suggesting this chain to ALL friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2011

I used the Jameson Inn as a weekly stay place while my rental was being prepared and it was a really great experience. Jennet Evans & Ryan McCloud at the Front Desk were two of the friendliest, most customer-oriented people I have ever encountered. They made my stay very comfortable and pleasurable. I will also say that the maid staff were excellent. Warm, friendly and really good at what they do.
On a scale of 1-10, my experience at the Jameson was a 10.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2011

It's late! You've hit the end of the road. You pull off, and pull up your app for Trip Advisor. What hotel has, "The Best Bang for the Buck?" And what hotel saves you time, because you don't have to think twice about where to stay? It's Jameson Inn of course. Janett and her crew are hands down, the "Best!" Dorese and her housekeepers are professionals at what they do. Trevis does a superior job maintaining the beautiful grounds and flowers and staying on top of the hotel's infrastructure. Ryan, the night desk clerk, is incredible. His knowledge of the Jacksonville area is second to to none. He goes out of his way to accommodate the hotel guests. I would personally like to thank Janett for all that she has done. The bottom line at jameson Inn is it's guests and making sure they are HAPPY!

Room Tip: Ask for first floor with frige and microwave.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple