I don't want to sound harsh, but the hotel had a chance to save this review and whiffed.
Got to my room and started to unpack when I noticed a little critter crawling on the bed sheet. Upon further inspection, it was a bed bug. Called down to the front desk and they said they would move me to another room. I figured since this is a particularly unsettling event, the hotel might go out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and put me in a upgraded room. However, they just moved me down the hall. I guess the change in view was the upgrade!
The room is fairly large, but it looks like it needs a bit of love. The furniture is old, as is the TV (not flat screen). The bathroom was bigger than most, but no mini bar in the room. The bed was comfy and I slept well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront