There aren't many hotel options in downtown Jacksonville, but the Hyatt looks to be the best. It's right on the river and I had a great view. Everything was good including the location, except parking was a little goofy. You take a ticket when you arrive, then get a second room card to use for carding in and out of the lot. The card didn't work either time I tried using it and had to get help from the operator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront