Was in Jacksonville for 4 nights for a conference of 400+ people. The hotel never felt crowded, there was plenty of room to accomodate this large crowd. Had a river view with sliding glass door and with it open could hear the band at the Landing the nights before the big Florida-Georgia game. The bed was very comfortable with enough pillows to satisfy anyone and the bathroom nice and spacious, and all very clean. Ate at the Trellis restaurant for both breakfast and lunch, prices were a bit high but the food was excellent and well worth the price.
I would stay here again if in Jacksonville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront