Was in town for a quick business meeting. Stayed because of consistently good accommodations from Hyatt. Selected a standard King-size room without a city view, though we had a room with a partial river view. The room size was nice, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spacious, though the shower water pressure was poor. The air conditioning worked well and provided good white noise. The staff was very kind and helpful. In room coffee is by Starbucks and the breakfast buffet was very nice. The riverfront location was great to walk or run along the river and was very close to the water taxi. We did not have a car, so the water taxi was great to get across the river. We didn't get to use the gym and pool, but they did look very nice. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront