Nice hotel and great morning buffet in the restaurant. The rooms were nice. We don't know why, but we were put in a wheelchair accessible room which we didn't need. Guess the hotel was that crowded. Had to ask for water glasses every day except the last one as they only gave us one glass every day. Also had to ask for towels as we were never given the same each day. Had a problem with teenagers one night as they held their prom at the hotel. Loud crowd of underage drinkers. Had to call security twice to get the kids to quiet down. I don't know how or why kids get hotel rooms. Also opened our door once to see a young lady walking down our hall with a bottle of beer in her hand. Had to also ask a group of kids who were outside our room to quiet down. Security was great though, but wish they wouldn't allow underage kids to have rooms in the hotels. They honestly don't think of others in the hotel!! The hotel management did send up a nice bottle of wine, some fruit, cheese and crackers to our room the next morning, but our room had not been cleaned that morning and so we came back to a lovely gift in a dirty room at 2:00 p.m.. Not so great, but it was a nice gesture and we tried to thank them at the front desk, but the gal at the desk just looked at me with a blank look. Too many groups at the hotel at the same time. Other than a few blips on the radar it was a nice hotel in a nice location on the St. Johns River. Our group had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront