We stayed for four nights, had a riverfront room and had no complaints. Room service breakfast was typical hotel fare with prices to match. Service was fast and the elevators were too, a plus in a hotel this size. Air conditioning/heating system (and we used both) were very good. We found housekeeping to be quite good, just leave a note if you need anything at all. We would stay here again when we plan to to be Jacksonville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront