My husband and I love this hotel. We always stop in Jacksonville on our way to South Florida and try to stay at the Hyatt whenever possible. The river views are stunning, and the hotel windows open so you can have the feel of having a balcony. The A/C does turn off when you open the windows, but if the weather permits, the open air feel is worth it! There are several restaurants nearby at Jacksonville Landing, so you can park your car and walk to dinner or shopping. There is a paved path along the river perfect for a walk or run, and you can traverse the Alsop bridge to get views from the other side of the river. Although we've never been to a Jags game, the stadium is close and you can take the water taxi to get there. The only negative I can think of is that there is no free wifi in the hotel rooms. There is free (slow) wifi in the lobby. The employees are professional and kind. We always have a great experience here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront