My boyfriend and I took a 3 day seminar here and the stay was great! The location is within walking distance of several restaurants and bars. Plus we had an awesome view of the water! The hotel staff was very friendly and the hotel rooms were very clean and well kept. We ate at the little sports bar in the hotel, it was pricey, but good. The rooms are expensive.. but worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront