Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and extremely friendly. We had a hamburger in the bar and the servers were very friendly and the food was tasty the next night we had dinner in the Sports Bar where we had our awesome server from the day before again great experience. The house keeping was great the turndown service was a nice treat. In room dining was also good.
The only problems I found with the hotel were the rooms and some of the areas in the lobby were very dated. The rooms were very prolly decorated and the furniture was really ugly. I've never been a fan of the Floridian decor that you always find in Florida hotels. The bathroom did look like it had recently been updated as it didn't have the same look.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront