We stayed here, along with about 40 other family and friends. We booked a junior suite (that was all that was available) so we could entertain those who came from all over the country. The sad news is the junior suites have no views--in fact there are no windows! The two adjoining rooms have a window that overlooks the roof. They have a nice fitness center and an outdoor pool/whirlpool. Unfortunately, Jax had rain for most of our stay. The breakfast is bountiful. Oatmeal was delicious. Coffee wasn't any good, but they do have Starbucks packs in the rooms. It's a great location and close to everything. Executive car service was spectacular--they were lifesavers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront