Stayed on 5th floor king room. Had a huge chunk of plaster missing from the ceiling with a terrible patch job. As far away from the elevator as possible and no hot water! Was given misinformation about where the ice machine was. Went down three halls back by elevator which is where check in desk said it was. Turned out there was one in an alcove a few steps from room.
The bed was comfortable and since I was only staying one night I dealt with the no hot water ad unsightly ceiling.
Might return but would request a better room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront