I came to the Hyatt on business while attending a conference. The location was awesome, overlooking the waterfront. The staff was outstanding. Friendly, courteous and accommodating, from the front desk to housekeeping. The room was large and comfortable, although some of the amenities were lacking. Wireless Internet access was overpriced and Lodgenet TV options typically limited. The food was just okay. I would encourage you to explore other nearby options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront