My work used the Hyatt Regency in Jacksonville for a meeting/lodging in February. It was convenient to the Riverfront Attractions, had great anemities and was wonderfully appointed. My only concern was the cost of the Buffet Breakfast ($25 pp); however it was a magnificent breakfast. Staff was coridal and friendly at all times and alwasy said hello whenever you saw them. I had a great stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront