Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
$342
$315
  • Pool
$72
Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$140
SleepInn
$109
Country Inn
$139
$119
HotelIndigo.com
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$70
$102
$95
$68
Hotels.com
3,081 results
All reviewsrooftop poolriver viewbusiness conferenceself parkflorida theaterjohns rivernice hotelparking garagehotel restaurantacross the riverfootball gameeverbank fieldwater taxidowntown areafitness centerenjoyed my staylanding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This hotel is by the river downtown right near Jacksonville Landing. The rooms are old. The carpet in my room was out dated. There seemed to be a water spill on the hallway and there were portable dryers from the elevator to my room. The guest rooms really need a makeover. I was disappointed in my stay. I asked for hypoallergic room and that room was horrible

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HyattMGR1, Manager at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear 1DallasCowboyfan,

Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. Please know, it is not normal for the hotel to have fans running in the hallways and I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. If you would like to discuss your stay in further detail, please contact me directly.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Second time there in the past couple of months. Good hotel, great location if you get a river view. Would recommend and stay there again. Good workout facility, or you can walk/run on the riverfront. Easy walk to the Jacksonville Landing with a choice of restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank atlantafp

Dear Atlantafp,

Welcome back to Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next stay with us. Please tell your friends and family about us!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place is not worth the money it cost to stay. I had to change room because of the smell!!! The smell was a fishy which came from the cleaning cart. And I can not believe u have to pay for wifi and 4 dollar for a water. What hotel does this

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Cueing

Dear Cueing,

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. If you would like to discuss your stay in more detail, please contact me directly.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location with beautiful views!!! The staff is exceptional and friendly! I love the area you can walk to a lot of fun areas. You have 3 restaurants to choose from inside the hotel. I would definitely return some day!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Cynthia G

Dear Cynthia G,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. I am so glad you enjoyed our amazing views and exceptional staff. Please tell your friends and family about us.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Me and my husbund stayed at hyatt hotel in this year starting of feburary. Hotel entrance is good and also hotel front review is amazing. we stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights and had to live there for 2 days again.
hotel front view is amazing can there gud good photography with river view and can walk around the river. hotel room is also good and also washroom is also okay. but washroom tab was not fine it was not working. then i complain for it then their took too much time for the recover also so noisy. hatel management is good which is front desk and also hyatt restaurant is also very good. but unfortunately there are less variety of vegetarian thay can grow up about that.
there is also my view which i want to share you sincerely please dont use their landline phone in any case because its very very expensive. when we was leaving that hotel then saw the bill of landline then i was really shocked to see this for less 1 min call they put the charge 9.30 dollors and i did the 3 times call from their landline to same number for the same time and they charge the 3 times same amount... oh my god!! these are too much and also one another call to my friend which they put 27 dollors. and also not safe for arounding at night outside the hotel because their are some people they made us uncomfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MrsGinniSoni

Dear MrsGinniSoni,

Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. We appreciate your feedback.