The hotel in general is alright. However, the pool area and hot tub are far from satisfactory. The hot tub is not working. In reality all it is, is a tub of hot water! A very sad excuse for a Hyatt hotel.
The breakfasts are very good and the dining room staff attentive.
The front desk staff do not know enough about the area around the hotel which is fustrating. There is supposed to be a 'water taxi' service. It was not in service for at least three of the five days we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront