We stayed during a sporting event weekend. So the hotel doubled their rates with a 2 night minimum. This seemed "acceptable" yet we expected good to great service. When we checked in to our room, it appeared at first glance it was clean and ready for check-in. However, the toilet was covered in fecal matter and the bed, while made up, hadnt been changed. The sheets were covered in pubic hair and crumbs. Hair shouldnt but crumbs certainly dont survive laundry. It was vile and disgusting. They did move us to a new room, but our faith wasnt restored...along with ANY of our money. Not even a free breakfast! In addition, they were charging for coffee in the lobby in the morning. A real cash grab. Terrible operation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and Hotwire so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront