Big, big hotel. Rooms average & didn't have room safe :(. Location is great, & nice, small outdoor pool up on one of the higher floors. Breakfast buffet was crowded & was a long line (r/t game day) & ran out of food & staff was trying hard to get fresh food out. Parking was a pain - was across the street (but has walkway) but looked safe & clean. A little over a mile to walk to the stadium but safe with the volumes of people walking. The landings is a very short walk to the resturants, bars & shopping. Being on the river is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront