I had to stay here for a conference. This was my fifth week on the road and was ready to enjoy the Florida weather. I received an "upgraded" room. The temperature was never comfortable, even though I had the thermostat set at 68 it never got below 74. I had an old tv which made a buzzing sound. I sleep with the tv on so this made it almost impossible. I went to the desk twice about, but it was never fixed. The bar ran out of several items and it was also over priced. The we're homeless people all around the area which made walking around at night not the safest thing.
I can however say the staff was very friendly and attentive compared to EVERYWHERE else we went to in JAX. Friendly Phil really made me smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront