There are many nice hotels in the area. What made this facility pleasant was the staff. Everywhere I went in the building, staff members were very friendly and helpful. Moreover, the friendliness and helpfulness were sincere. All of them seemed invested in making my stay enjoyable. When I returned to the hotel from a run along the river front, one of the doormen handed a cold bottle of water and a towel to me. I do not carry cash with me when running, so I could not provide a tip. This did not stop the doormen from providing the same wonderful service the next day at the end of another run.
The only thing that was not fully enjoyable was some (not all) of the art work that hung on hallways walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront