Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park
$126
HotelIndigo.com
$129
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
$109
$93
All reviewsgreat hotelroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againfridge and microwaveeasy accesshotel is locatedthe breakfast areabagelsconvenient locationexcellent stayhousekeeping staffbusiness tripparking lotjessewalgreens
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Wife and me stayed here on July 2, 2010 on our way to Charleston, SC for an overnight. CLEAN, well maintained, friendly people, great service. This hotel is new or almost new.
They have a great breakfast. Fast and easy checkout.
Conveniently located right off I95; but tucked away off the highway. Safe, quiet area. Near restaurants, gas, pharmacies, etc. Great value for the good rate it offers.

We don't like surprises with fleabags thatt look good on the internet. We check reviews and look into stuff. This place passes with flying colors.

For an overnight stay or to use it for a few days staying in the area it's excellent!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
mountaineer_9, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2010

Thank you ffor your great comments about our hotel. We take pride in each and every guest and want to make sure that your stay was a memorable one. Glad to hear that we pased with flying colors and that our rates was a great value.

Reviewed June 29, 2010

I travel to Jacksonville frequently for business - this is definitely the best hotel I've stayed in so far. It's a very new hotel with nice amenities. The entire place is extremely clean and well kept. The location is fine; it's not really close to anything in particular but at the same time it's not far from downtown, etc. I agree with other reviewers in that the TV sound can sometimes be too quiet compared to the AC but I wouldn't say the AC is loud. It's really just certain channels that seem to come in a bit quiet. The staff was all quite nice and always quick to greet me when passing by. I definitely enjoyed my stay and will be sure to stay here again in the future. Booking in advance (non-refundable rate) resulted in a rate that really can't be beat for what you get.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2010

It would be wonderful except for the air conditioner and TV. The sound on the TV is limited and cannot overcome the noise level of the terribly loud A/C. Even the A/C is limited in how cold it will go and the room gets quite hot before it comes back on. The bed is a little hard but acceptable. All else especially the staff is great.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
mountaineer_9, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2010

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We take pride in trying to make every guests stay the best ever. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

We stayed in Room 215. It was a beautiful room.
I found the air conditioner to be very loud. I had difficulty hearing the television, even though I had the volume bar turned more than half way up.
I'm used to central air, (quiet) rather than a noisy window air conditioner.
I told the desk clerk when we checked out. He said he would check into it, so maybe
something was wrong with it and it has been fixed.
I would stay here again, but not in room 215.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that we went up and beyond to make your stay one of the best.

Reviewed June 9, 2010

Once I got in my room, they called and asked if everything was to my satisfaction, nice touch. Very comfortable sleeping.
Breakfast was very nice except for the eggs. Did not taste real, salty. Dry scrambled eggs. The rest was great!!!
Wish the pool was deeper. but good enough to cool off. Fantastic amenities, anything I needed was there. If not they would get it for you. Wish they would allow my little dog. Potty trained. Would have enjoyed a Restaurant in the building.
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
mountaineer_9, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2010

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We take pride in trying to go up and beyond to make sure that your stay is the best one that you have ever had. Hope to see you again very soon. Gary White