“I was here for business, but I'd vacation here, too!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Ranked #6 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed March 11, 2010

The Bartram Park (in JAX) Hampton Inns and Suites Hotel is wonderfully located for anyone doing business at either the Baptist Medical Center, or at Citicorp.

Probably the nicest, cleanest Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at. Nicely, tastefully decorated rooms, all the amenities you'd expect - flat panel TV, free wireless high-speed internet, microwave and fridge in room.

Granite countertops in the roomy bathrooms, and nice, comfy beds. What more could anyone want?

The manager and staff here are to be congratulated. This one is a home-run!

Glad for the no smoking and no pets policy.

I will stay here whenever I am in town.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
mountaineer_9, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2010

From the manager and staff at the Hampton Inn and Suites, I want to say thank you for your positive review of our hotel . We are very proud of the hotel and take pride in making sure that we go up and beyond with every guests stay. Hope to see you again in the near future. Gary White (FOM)

Reviewed March 10, 2010

We stay at Hampton Inns throughout the country on our travels and we found this new hampton Inn to be an excellent facility with a great staff of people.

It is always nice to stay at clean, comfortable places. We liked the space in the king room with a sofa so we could really relax. The only thing I can recommend to all Hampton Inns to improve would be a better selection of pillows. The ones on our bed were all so soft that when you placed your head on it, it sank to the bed. It was uncomfortable for a side sleeper like me and I prefer not to use two pillows.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2010

The staff was wonderful and the rooms beautiful. Lovely accomodations

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2010

The front desk person was friendly and had me in my room in no time. The room was immaculate, and had great amenities. Internet access, hot coffee and the anticipation to the next day's breakfast was especially great. The bed feels very comfortable, and the room "extras" make you feel right at home.
Will definitely stay here on our return next week.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2010

Great Customer Service! New Hotel, with clean rooms, great loungy feel to the place. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
mountaineer_9, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2010

Thank you for your response. I was glad that we were able to meet your expectations and looking forward to seeing you again...Gary White

Reviewed January 29, 2010

The lobby is of course your first impression and it's a good one. It's clean, modern and has a waterfall wall going on. Ron checked us in and couldn't have been nicer.
We took a suite on the fifth floor. It was immaculate. There was a wet bar fidge and micro in the foyer. Two queen beds, chair, sofa, coffee table, desk with two chairs, flat screen tv and enough room left to hold a dance. And it was very quiet.
Everything in the room appeared to be new and with decor lovely.
The entire hotel seems brand new although I believe it has been in opperation for a year. Nothing is worn, faded and certainly NOT dirty. This is one of the cleanest places I've ever stayed in. Easy on/off from I-95.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2010

We arrived at the hotel and were very pleasantly surprised with it's location and cleanliness. It still seems new! The night clerk was very friendly and went out of his way to help. The location is great, with restaurants nearby and also other stores, shops, and a gas station. It's a great place to stop if you are interested in clearing Jacksonville traffic (headed south) and moving on the next day.

We had a very good priceline rate. The gym was more than I expected, another pleasant surprise. We stayed the next night in Orlando and paid double the rate for a hotel that was not nearly as nice as this one. The only drawback was the breakfast. It was clean and a great breakfast area, but the items available weren't all that great. Overall - a very good experience.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business