WINNER WONDERLAND
Ranked #4 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Just ok...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this Hampton Inn last night. The room was clean but worn. The furniture and carpet was in bad shape and needed to be replaced. The breakfast area was small with only one waffle machine. The selection of breakfast items were limited. I requested a late checkout (12 noon, instead of the usual 11 am checkout) and the gentleman at the front stated that "I don't want to sound smug, but if you are one minute past twelve, I will charge you for an additional night." This man was rude and scary, not the type of person that should be at the front desk greeting guests. He was wearing a dirty shirt that was full of dog hair (gross)! When we finally did checkout at noon, this man was on the phone with a potential guest who seemed to be asking questions about the hotel and rates, when he hung up and said "I can't believe it they just took up ten minutes of my time", isn't that part of his job???

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Kristina D
jessethibodaux, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Kristina D,
Thanks for your review of our hotel. We heavily rely on feedback so we can continuously improve our hotel for the next guest. It appears our hotel fell short of your expectations. Although your experience is not typical for our guests, I do apologize for any issues you had. Again, we thank you for sharing your review and hope that you will one day, return to our property and give us a second chance at displaying they excellent service and quality our hotel is renowned for.
Thanks
-Jesse Thibodaux

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Duluth, GA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel on July 10th-11th. I came down here with my Mom to enjoy a family members' birthday. The hotel was clean and cool. My room was in a great spot, only one space from the elevator and hallway. There was ample parking. The only reason I cannot rate excellent is because I was dissatisfied when I asked for extra washcloths, and was told to come to the desk and get them. The front desk did call to say that someone would bring them up.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Diahann P
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had stayed at this hotel last year and enjoyed it. Planned out trip down to Fort Lauderdale from Cleveland so we could stay again.

Had a late check-in with no reservation. Were assigned a king suite (203?). The room is clean and a/c working just fine! (a bit noisy, but I like white noise). The two girls slept in the pull-out couch; which they said was comfy. We did ask for some more pillows for the couch (the pillows at Hampton squish down to nothing, I need three) and they said they did only had one extra. The television had to be either pointing at bed, or pull out sofa. A/C worked great.

I enjoy the complimentary breakfast (which is ready at 6am), but my diabetic, cheese-hating husband does not. The choices are carb-heavy. There were hot egg omelets, with cheese, no meat choice. There were hard-boiled eggs as a good back-up. Attendant was helpful and kept area neat, but stated the eggs were premade and could not be made without cheese.

Easy check in/out. Convenient parking.

Room Tip: Ice makers by elevators.
Hialeah, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were passing thru this area on our way back from Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and decided to stay at this hotel overnight. Hotel is very well appointed, extremely clean, beds are comfortable, and the fridge and microwave a plus. We were extremely pleased staying at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Westerly
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed here based on the high reviews, however, it did leave much to be desired. The front desk gentlemen was not particularly friendly during check-in, however the night manager was much friendlier. The room was clean, for the most part, with the exception of the suspicious hairs in the bathroom. The rest of the room was otherwise clean. We did not stay for breakfast and went to the Starbucks around the corner instead. It wasn't horrible, but I think I would look for another place the next time we were in Jacksonville.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Massapequa Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

We have been to this Hotel before and it is always clean and the staff are great. Last time we left in the parking lot a $100. step stool for my wife to get in and out of a large SUV. We arrived in Vero Beach and discovered the stool was missing. We call this Hotel and they had the stool and kept it for us until our return trip a month later. Jesse Thibodaux kept it and met us with the stool when we stopped by to pick it up. He would not accept a tip but wanted to write a review. We always think it's nice to hear positives. Thanks Hampton Inns and Suites

Room Tip: all rooms we have been in are very good
2 Thank Bruce F
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Bartram Park after a long drive from Ohio. My first impression upon walking into the lobby was that it was clean and gorgeous. The staff was incredibly friendly. The room (1 king bed) was also clean, spacious and comfortable. Would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple