Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park
$68
$149
$126
HotelIndigo.com
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
All reviewsgreat hotelroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againfridge and microwaveeasy accesshotel is locatedthe breakfast areabagelsconvenient locationexcellent stayhousekeeping staffbusiness tripparking lotjessewalgreens
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were passing thru this area on our way back from Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and decided to stay at this hotel overnight. Hotel is very well appointed, extremely clean, beds are comfortable, and the fridge and microwave a plus. We were extremely pleased staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed here based on the high reviews, however, it did leave much to be desired. The front desk gentlemen was not particularly friendly during check-in, however the night manager was much friendlier. The room was clean, for the most part, with the exception of the suspicious hairs in the bathroom. The rest of the room was otherwise clean. We did not stay for breakfast and went to the Starbucks around the corner instead. It wasn't horrible, but I think I would look for another place the next time we were in Jacksonville.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We have been to this Hotel before and it is always clean and the staff are great. Last time we left in the parking lot a $100. step stool for my wife to get in and out of a large SUV. We arrived in Vero Beach and discovered the stool was missing. We call this Hotel and they had the stool and kept it for us until our return trip a month later. Jesse Thibodaux kept it and met us with the stool when we stopped by to pick it up. He would not accept a tip but wanted to write a review. We always think it's nice to hear positives. Thanks Hampton Inns and Suites

Room Tip: all rooms we have been in are very good
2  Thank Bruce F
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Bartram Park after a long drive from Ohio. My first impression upon walking into the lobby was that it was clean and gorgeous. The staff was incredibly friendly. The room (1 king bed) was also clean, spacious and comfortable. Would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KristanWeaver
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We visited this Hampton Inn on our road trip to a resort in FL. The night we stayed the Hotel was at 100% capacity! They had ONE person working taking phone calls, checking in guests and bringing things to rooms. Yes ONE!! We arrived around 9pm and just before getting there I called to make sure they had a crib for my 4 month old. The man answered the room "Hampton Inn the completely 100% sold out Hampton Inn." I told the the man my husband had forgot to request a crib and we would be there soon and I wanted to make sure they still had some. The man upset at my request and told me he didn't think he had any left but he would look.

Upon checkin my husband was told that all the cribs were out for the night. What are we to do with our 4 month old? Our poor little girl had to sleep in her carseat/stroller. I had a hard time staying a sleep as I was worried about her safety.

The next day we learned they had plenty of cribs but the poor person working ALONE probably tried to find them but couldn't. We did not pay for our stay for obvious reasons.

The room was clean but the King suit was just one big room with a couch and a kitchen area, bathroom and bed. It wasn't the best night sleep with 4 people (2 kids) in the room.

Breakfast: Was free but gross! We ended up going to get something out. My husband tried to eat not one but two apples and both where all brown and nasty when he bit into them. The food is microwaved and the yogurt was sitting in water as all the ice had melted. If your going here because the breakfast is free then rethink this hotel.

The only good thing is it was a clean place to sleep and shower.

We have contacted Hilton about this hotel and my husband asked for the owner of this hotel to contact him and it has been over a week with no response. We will be notifying Hilton again as we did receive follow-up emails from them. The staff even asked us to please be sure to report this as they feel the hotel is not staffed properly.

Because of their lack to staff properly on a 100% occupancy night my infants life was put at risk and I do not blame the worker that evening as he was doing the best he could but I do blame the management for not staffing correctly. Hampton Inn as a whole has lost my business over this incident.

4  Thank Rachel W
jessethibodaux, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Rachel W,
We apologize that we were unable to provide you with a crib. We do offer them as an amenity at our hotel, however they are subject to availability, and we truly do our very best to accommodate our guests whenever possible. I show in my records that Hilton has reached out to you without any further communication on your part. I also show that I have personally made attempts to follow up with you and have not received a reply. We thank you for sharing your review and hope that you will one day, return to our property and give us a second chance at displaying they excellent service and quality our hotel is renowned for.