“I don't know what this means.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Ranked #7 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Very Good to Excellent. The only recommendation is to have an additional telephone jack for guests that may have a pacemaker. Service, room, and breakfast was excellent. Another recommendation that I have is to add a bench so one may sit down and enjoy the weather while waiting on someone to pick you up.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Friendly staff, excellent service, clean room, and great value. Complimentary breakfast and coffee are a plus. Maid service was excellent too. Internet access was easy to use and much faster than other hotels I've stayed in. Overall, great experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very nice welcome at the desk, the gentleman that checked us in was from nearby where we are from. The place was immaculate, check in/out was quick, easy and breakfast was very good too. Everything we expected! Well done.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I love this hotel and the very accommodating staff here. My daughter lives across the street and I have had the pleasure of staying here many times, however, this stay is a little different because she had our tiny little grandson early! He's doing well, but will be in the NICU for awhile longer. I flew down immediately to help them out with my 6 year old granddaughter, getting her to and from school, hospital etc.

The first couple nights I stayed at their house, I called The Hampton and explained the situation, Dean called me right back and although they were sold out, offered to call and get me a room at another hotel and told me he would have a room available for me tonight for the next little while. We usually bring my granddaughter with us to stay at the hotel when my husband and/or I comes for a visit. Ava loves talking to everyone at the front desk and they all remember her, she especially loves the "Suite Shop". We're the grandparents, yes we spoil her when we're here.

Thanks again to Dean and the whole staff here at Hampton Inn for making a hectic time for us just a little bit easier.

Lee Obermeier

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This hotel is located far enough off the main road to enjoy a peaceful night's sleep. Yet, it has easy access to major interstate and roads. Plenty of places to eat near by. The hotel itself has nice clean rooms, nice beds. Complementary breakfast and internet, nothing fancy but very nice. Rooms are more modern, very business like. Great value for the service, amenities and hospitality. Need a quick breakfast, they have bags to go with some very nice treats in the morning. Has a small convenience store for your grab and go needs (at reasonable prices). Cleaning staff and hotel front desk very friendly and willing to help. Plenty of outlets for all your electronic items. Nice flat panel tv's. The king suites are very nice with extra room for the traveler who doesn't like to be in a can of sardines. Very nice pillows and bed comforter. Nicely decorated. Enjoyed my quiet peaceful stay. This was my 5th stay at this location and I have never been disappointed. Thanks much Hampton/Hilton!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2014

This property is probably very new. It's also very convenient, a bit secluded in a shopping plaza, which makes it perfect. You can pick up things at the supermarket, go for a drink or a meal and it's all within walking distance from the hotel. We were visiting Jacksonville and St. Augustine and the hotel is not too far from either of them.
It's very well kept and clean but the breakfast buffet could be better supervised. It took a long time to supply items such as coffee creamer or even bread, it's a shame.
All in all, we would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We're Hilton Honors members and are regulars at Hampton Inns while traveling by car. Bartram Park appeared new although the manager told us that it's been open for 4 years. We came in after a hard days drive with many traffic and weather problems. Not willing to go out for dinner the manager gave us a list of delivery choices. We choose an excellent pizza shop and the Inn's Sweet Shop had a moderately priced selection of bottles of wine. Room was large, modern and clean. Staff were very efficient and friendly. Breakfast was traditional Hampton Inn but a little "kicked up".

You do need to be careful in approaching the Inn. In the dark rainy night we did pass the immediate entrance and had to make a U-turn 100 yards down the road.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple