“My go-to place in South Jax”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Ranked #7 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hilton service, great staff, clean rooms, good work space for those after hours catching up. I'm always greeted by name and with a big smile. H I & S are usually good, but this is one of the best in the Southeast.

Room Tip: I have not had a bad room at this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

MJShannon, I’m so happy we are your “Go To Place in Jacksonville”. We’re honored you think our hotel is the best in the SouthEast. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Mike truly modeled what great service should be. Not only did he help make our hotel stay at the Hampton outstanding, he also went above and beyond to suggest restaurants in the Jacksonville area. Not a Floridian myself, this information was EXTREMELY helpful. He also checked in on us to ensure our stay was going as planned. I have told all of my family and friends about our experience there. His genuine concern and help were greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike for making our wedding anniversary truly memorable!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jacquetta M, Mike is the best director of sales. He’s constantly going out if his way to exceed every guest’s expectation. We’re happy to have him at our hotel. I’m so glad you chose our hotel as your anniversary destination and that it was memorable. We’ll see you next year!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This fairly new Hampton Inn is fantastic. Extremely clean, very friendly staff and great rooms. I highly reccommend staying here if you are in the South Jacksonville, Baptist Hospital, Bartram Park area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David C, thanks for the review and the recommendation. We are rocking and rolling! We’ll see you next time.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is my favorite place to stay in Jacksonville when on business. I have stayed there three times now and would stay again without hesitation. The grounds and interior are always immaculate, and the staff are all very friendly. The rooms are nicely done and the furnishings are all in excellent condition. Very easy access to freeways but none of the noise. Lots of good food, gas and groceries nearby. Wifi works well so business needs can be taken care of without frustration. I didn't get to try the breakfast on my most recent stay but appreciated the to go bag.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Travls2Much
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Travls2Much,
It’s always great to hear that a seasoned traveler is pleased with our hotel. I’m glad you liked out hotel and will be staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Hamptons are always a great pick, but this one has the biggest suites I have ever stayed in for the price. The entry way to the room is a long granite counter/bar sink with large mirror on wall, frig and microwave nicely tucked away, a few more steps and you are in the sitting area, sofabed (fullsize), chair with attoman full size coffee table, desk/table with office chair and additional chair on other side.
32"plasma tv on a 3 drawer dresser, 2 Queen beds (very comfortable), primary sink with mirror and large granite counter area, nice sized closet, shower/tub/toilet room separate. Very clean!! the breakfast was the average morning food good enough to start the day. Staff was courtious and helpful too.

DLB06,
Thanks for the review. It looks like you were in our “2 Queen Studio Suite”. I highly recommend this room as it is very spacious for our traveling family. I’m so glad you were impressed with our hotel and definitely hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had another great stay at your hotel after I returned my grand daughter to FL after spending spring with us in St. Louis..of course she had to stay with me on the weekend nights because she loves the Suite Shop and the waffles at breakfast. The staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. The location near the highway, stores and restaurants makes my stay even more enjoyable. I will stay here again!!

Room Tip: I have stayed in several room categories and floors and have been very pleased with all of them. the...

Mrs. Obermeier,
Its always nice to have you stay at our hotel. I hope you had a great visit with your granddaughter! Please call me in advance next time you are thinking about making a reservation. Thanks so much for the excellent review.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel was very clean and breakfast was good. The beds were comfortable and I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I love the area because it is quiet. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

1  Thank Kimberly S

Kimberly S,
Thanks for the recommendation. Thanks for making it absolutely clear that you will definitely be staying at our wonderful again! We’d love to have you as our guest again.