Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park
$126
HotelIndigo.com
$118
$87
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$72
All reviewsgreat hotelroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againfridge and microwaveeasy accesshotel is locatedthe breakfast areabagelsconvenient locationexcellent stayhousekeeping staffbusiness tripparking lotjessewalgreens
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great location, far enough from traffic to be quiet, easy to get in and out. Everything was clean and the desk clerk was welcoming and helpful. There is a variety of restaurants nearby. It is close to I-95. And the price was very reasonable for Hampton. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank braceytraveller
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Braceytraveller, I’m glad you thought we were quiet, clean, welcoming, and helpful all at a reasonable price. We surely do hope that you stay with us again. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is an absolutely beautiful Hampton Inn located just 2 minutes off I-95 in Jacksonville, Florida. This was my first stay at this Hampton Inn but it won't be my last. This is an excellent hotel when traveling from New Jersey to south Florida. The front desk staff was professional with excellent customer service skills. The exterior and interior of the hotel was extremely clean and well maintained. We especially enjoyed having hot coffee waiting for us by the front desk when we checked in at midnight. We stayed for one night in room 500, a double queen suite. The room was extremely spacious, large enough for a family of four. The room was both clean and well maintained. The beds and pillows were top grade. The bed was extremely comfortable. I also liked that the bathroom sink was outside the bathroom where the toilet and shower were located so that someone could be use the sink at the same time that another person was in the bathroom. All the necessary shampoo, condition and etc were provided. There was also a sink, fridge and microwave conveniently located near the door No noise could be heard even though there were others in the rooms on both sides. The housekeeping staff was very helpful and professional. In my opinion the housekeeping staff was very quiet when maintaining the rooms on the floor. We were not disturbed by the housekeeping staff maintaining the rooms on our floor even though we did not check out until 11:00 am. The breakfast was the normally good Hampton Inn breakfast. The breakfast area was large, clean and maintained. I only had an IPAD but the free Wi-Fi was more than enough for what I needed if for. I would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again.

Room Tip: Suite #500 is spacious enough for a family of four with two double beds, a fridge, microwave, big screen TV and a large bathroom. This room is close to the elevator, snack machines and ice machine.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank garda19

Garda19, that is an awesome, very thorough review; one of the best. It is always good to hear good things about our hotel. I’m so glad we were able to be your first Hampton experience. PLEASE come and see us again.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed a week, and we were dying to leave by day two. Housekeeping is so loud and so early that they woke us up every morning like clockwork at 7am - we heard them slamming the toilet seats in every room around us, vacuuming every room around us, and slamming doors. And then slamming doors again. And then slamming them some more. I really thought there was a little kid playing with the doors - but when I looked, it was just housekeeping going in and out.

The breakfast was also completely inedible. The dollar menu at McDonalds would have been higher quality - this stuff was just vile. It was free, so I guess we shouldn't have expected much. We went to the nearby Publix and bought cereal and milk for our room.

Also, this hotel apparently saves its money by providing the absolute bare minimum to guests - Small towels, three half-sized drawers, and four hangers. It wasn't enough for two people - maybe a solo business traveler would have been ok. We will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here. You won't sleep past 7am.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Emanons,
Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the experience you expected. Our complimentary, “On the House, Hot Bar” breakfast is comprised of a variety of hot and cold food items, but we are constantly looking for ways to improve the guest experience, and as a brand, are looking at additional items we could include. We appreciate your suggestions and will take them under consideration. I'm also terribly sorry that your comfort was disrupted by our housekeeping staff. I've shared your feedback with them so that we can be more conscientious of this in the future. On your next visit to the area, I hope you consider staying with us again so we can demonstrate the excellent food, service, and hospitality we are known for. Please contact me as soon as possible so we can find a way to make it up to you and your family.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel is at a great location for visiting Jacksonville area or just for stop over after a long drive. There are good restaurants and Publix with walking distance. The front desk was very nice, and gave us upgrade to a suite when I asked for. The room is big and clean. The bed is very comfortable and sheets are very clean. The breakfast is good and the dinig area is very clean.This is my first time to stay at this hotel. It's so impressive. I would add this hotel to my favorite hotels.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Rc5888
Thanks for choosing our hotel as a stop over after your long drive. We were happy to upgrade your room at checkin. I’m glad you like our breakfast and thought our dining area is clean. Thanks so much for adding us to your favorite hotels and we hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

we stayed here on way home from key west and the hotel is 5 floors and is typical Hampton Inn style setup. Room was big and clean with a desk and 2 chairs. There were power outlets in the lamps which were nice for laptop and phones. Bathroom was big and clean with cup coffee maker. Room also had mini fridge TV was large enough. restaurants were close by and one exit into Jacksonville on US 1 had mall - walmart and more restaurants that were not listed on the restaurant guide front desk gave me. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn Style which was good varity

Room Tip: Front rooms view off parking - the back rooms have view off old dead trees and swamp looking
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Russell B
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Russell B
Thanks for the review, we’re glad you chose our hotel and hope to see you return.