“Nice Hotel and Nice Area”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Ranked #7 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed December 6, 2012

we stayed here on way home from key west and the hotel is 5 floors and is typical Hampton Inn style setup. Room was big and clean with a desk and 2 chairs. There were power outlets in the lamps which were nice for laptop and phones. Bathroom was big and clean with cup coffee maker. Room also had mini fridge TV was large enough. restaurants were close by and one exit into Jacksonville on US 1 had mall - walmart and more restaurants that were not listed on the restaurant guide front desk gave me. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn Style which was good varity

Room Tip: Front rooms view off parking - the back rooms have view off old dead trees and swamp looking
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Russell B
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Russell B
Thanks for the review, we’re glad you chose our hotel and hope to see you return.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Jesse (desk manager) was great with our needs. Would recommend again just because of the effort put into it. rooms were clean. we were here for business and had to bring the kids. not much for the kids to do around this area,

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
jessethibodaux, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

gerrycarb
I’m glad our staff was able to exceed your expectations. Next time you bring your kids to Jacksonville, please stop by our front desk for some recommendations. There are several fun destinations for children of all ages including: Rebounderz, Adventure Landing, Beach fun, and many others. Thanks for the review, and we hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Overall I was very satisifed with the friendly staff, cleanliness of the room, value of the room, and the comfort of the bed. The fresh clean linens were a plus. I stayed on Thanksgiving night. I stayed in a 2 queen room this time which are a little small for any more than 2 adults. I would recommend the upgrade to a suite room if you plan to spend any time in the room or need room to spread out.
The quality of the breakfast fare was pretty average with nothing standing out as outstanding, but there was plenty to eat and I got full on a little of everything. No pastries which was a little odd. Coffee was high quality and very hot.
Minor complaints - the guest room doors automatically "slam" if you don't hold onto them. Another guest did this about 10 pm which was loud enough to shake my headboard while I was watching tv. This might wake up some people if they are light sleepers.
Also, the ice machine was out of ice and soda machine did not work on my floor which was a pain. Staff must have known since there was a sign saying go to floor below. This should have been fixed right away unless it just happened.
Only other thing I noticed was the exterior of the room window was noticable spotty which was not a big deal since I had my curtains closed most of the time but they do look like they need to be cleaned soon. It detracted from my impression of the room to me.
Overall, dispite a few minor items, I can recommend this hotel as a nice, clean and comfortable place to stay.

Room Tip: For a more spacious room, I recommend the suite rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Wes R, I’m glad that you were overall satisfied with your stay; however I do apologize for the minor issues you had. We hope these issues won’t stop you from coming back to see us. Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

What a fantastic stay! Everything was clean, updated, and available. Free breakfast each morning. Room service was very fast with zero issues. The coffee was always fresh and hot even at night. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Had two rooms with zero complaints. Hotel was close enough to any attraction I wanted. We will definitely be back! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012

Psteinauer1, It never gets old to hear that one of our guests had a fantastic stay! I’m glad you had zero issues and no complaints. This is what we strive to do for our guests. Thanks for the awesome review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I had to travel for work quite a bit to Jacksonville. I was honestly disappointed in the other places we stayed. This place was great. The staff, especially Alexander, at the front desk made us feel welcome and remembered our names. The rooms were spacious, clean (yeah!!!), and free breakfast was super. The only thing they could improve on would be internet connectivity in the rooms. It was very slow and could not always connect. If they can fix that I would have given them all the stars. I hate being away from home but this Hampton made it easier to get through the weeks of travel! They are great.

Room Tip: The suite with the king bed is awesome. Worth the money. Rooms in the back face Reserve and are supe...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Allison,
We’re so glad that your group always feels welcome. That is our goal. Alexander can remember EVERYONE’S name and he is one of our star employees. I do apologize for the internet speed issues you had. We are actually in the process of upgrading our internet to 100Mbs this week. Thanks for the good review. Hopefully next time when you visit, you can give us all 5 stars!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

As usual Hilton Brands tend to keep up on their chains. Free Breakfast clean place.near Best-Bet Poker hall . About 20mins to the beach which has changed for the better in Jville. and 30mins from the airport so I'd say its pretty convenient. Easy to get to major points of interest .

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Gregorie G,
Thanks for the good review. We are very proud to be part of the Hilton Family of hotels and happy to “keep up” on our chains. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We just spent a very comfortable and relaxing weekend at this nice Hampton Inn. Although we did NOT choose this specific Hotel ourselves, due to us attending our Grand Daughter's gymnastic competition, we absolutely were impressed with the quality, cleanliness and comfort of the premises.
We stayed for two nights and found this location to be very convenient to everything we needed while visiting in Jacksonville. There is a nice Japanese Steakhouse just across the street, which we enjoyed for our Friday night meal. There is a McDonald's and a Walgreens just across the street and an Applebee's only about a mile away. The morning complimentary breakfast was very tasty and more than adequate! We enjoyed their "bagel toppers", fresh fruit and fruit juices, oatmeal and waffles!!! What is NOT to like? By the way, check out their "Suite Shop", located next to the check-in desk, for your choice of snacks, sodas, beer, wine, candy, toiletries and even ICE CREAM !!! Woo hoo!! Who doesn't want/need a snack about 9 or 10 pm ? They have it covered!!!

Room Tip: Our family had 3 rooms, each one a little different, but personally I think our King suite, with a s...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Davpat fl, Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for the review. I’m so glad you were impressed with the quality, cleanliness and comfort of our hotel. We hope that next time you are in the Jacksonville area you will specifically choose our hotel. We’ll see you next time.