Hometown Inn & Suites
$87
$149
$126
HotelIndigo.com
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$72
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was far and wide the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. This place recently changed to a Hometown Inn and we were led here by our GPS after searching for a Microtel. We should have turned and walked out the door but it had been a long day of driving and we didn't really look around before we paid. DISGUSTING! Nasty, smelly microwave and fridge. Dirty Q-tips in the light fixtures over the bed. Corroded dirty bathrooms. Old dirty carpeting. Walls that haven't been painted in years. Smoke smell throughout the building. You couldn't have paid me to eat the breakfast so I can't comment on that. And I don't know who the other residents were who thought my husband was there 'getting cleaned up from his booze problem' and couldn't understand why he 'had all that luggage in a car'. I don't know what this place is, but it sure didn't seem like a hotel and I hope we never experience a dump like this again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Lizzie W
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Just checked in and are checking back out!!! Got in elevator to go to room and the moment the doors opened on our floor all you can smell is weed!!! The room that it was being smoked in, there was a guy standing there with the door open apparently to "air" it out was directly across from us... We opened the door and not to even mention how small and extremely run down and dirty it was all you could smell was the weed from next door. With my husband being military and I being 7 months pregnant, it was a complete no go!!! I immediately left and headed back to the car while he went to get our money back. When he come out he said they were trying really hard to change our room and said that they couldn't do anything about the smell because it was a smoking floor... Guess they are okay with illegal substances too! Bottom line, don't stay here!!

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Frei_Kelly
Reviewed December 26, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I plan on staying at this hotel on all future trips to Jacksonville and st. Augustine visits. Hotel was clean, comfortable, nothing to complain about at this place. Staff was friendly, laundry facilities on site and convenient location for traveling between Jacksonville and St. Augustine.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Louis J
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Microtel in Palm Coast it was a great stay. When we came to Jacksonville we stopped at this Microtel. My family and I are highly dissatisfied with this motel. The overnight desk clerk did not have a friendly attitude, she was rude answering my questions. The bathroom tub was corroded and very nasty. After taking a shower the water continued to drip loud enough to be heard in the other part of the room. The sink was not clean and had a break in it that was highly visible. The TV was placed in a bad place, unless you were laying down it seemed hard to view comfortably. The breakfast left alot to be desired, not much of a selection. The outside doors to come in after hours were not functioning properly, where you slide your key to get it and out didn't work, anyone off the streets could come and go as they wanted, very unsafe for those staying at the motel. When I was having their hobo breakfast a hooker came to the front desk and had money exchanged for larger bills. I will NEVER stay here again, and will pass this info to all my friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family