Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows
Ranked #27 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This hotel always has a great rate. The location is good and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast could use some Greek yogurt and green tea. The workout facility is adequate and there are a few restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
SamFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear MDM1414,
Thank you for the review. We certainly could consider adding those items to our American Breakfast Buffet.
We look forward to your return,
Take Care

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Four Points in Jacksonville is close to the 95 freeway and several of the business parks in southern Jacksonville. The hotel is a little diffficult to see off the side of the road, but once you figure out where it is it is very easy to get to and from. Maybe it was the season, but the hotel's conference room was haevily used for waht appeared to be several school dances. Luckily where I was, near the center of the hotel, I didn't have any issues with the noise from the events. The hotel gym is well equipped and you can actually get a decent workout in. The front desk employees are very plesant and the hotel bar staff is very friendly. I would not select this hotel for a vacation, but it is great as a business hotel.

Room was a hadicapped room. Was very spacious and clean. Also there was a bathtub and not the roll in shower. The only difference was the counters were at wheelchair height and there were access bars in the shower and next to the toilet.

The hotel appeared to be at capacity over the weekend and due to the high volume the free internet was very spotty at best, so I would make sure you either have your own hotspot, or do not need to access the internet to do work.

The hotel does have a pool and it was very popular with the hotel guests. The hotel did provide towles for those using the pool.

Room Tip: The front side rooms all face the empty lot and Baymeadows Road, while the back rooms face the pool...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Shawn H,

You are correct. The weekend you were with us was Prom Weekend. We had dances for two small private schools on Friday & Saturday night.
We are pleased you were not disturbed by the music. We have held prom for each of those schools for several years in the past and they are quite respectful of the guests upstairs as it pertains to volume.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This sheraton is the only place ill be staying at when i visit jacksonville. The property is absolutely amazing. Very well kept and the staff go above and beyond to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The hotel has a bar of which their main focus is on beer. There are great places to eat nearby. The rooms are very clean. The beds are super soft. I recommend this place to anyone staying in the area. This is great hotel for families, business travelers and anyone else who is traveling. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear James B.

I was very happy to read that you've chosen our hotel as your Jacksonville home.
The staff is looking forward to your return soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Excellent hotel, great breakfast, and modern rooms. Great service and awesome meeting room. If you stay in Jacksonville, this is the perfect hotel and location. Great restaurants within 1 to 5 miles. :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Asha V,
Thank you for writing a review. We love to hear from our guests about their experience at our hotel. I'm sure we'll see you on our guest list again soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Yes we're coming back!!.the entire family loved it. Four nights at Four Points Baymeadows left an ever lasting impression.Phenominal staff great job guys, the breakfast / bar was very large and well executed with great selections not the usual boring brands.the lounge and computer area was well thought of and worked so well,and as far as our rooms well...impecable absolute bliss.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Deepak P,

It's wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel so much. You can't get much better than Impeccable, Absolute Bliss!!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The most friendliest place and the cleanest place to stay in Jacksonville. The staff was so helpful and the breakfast was excellent I would highly recommend a place. Thank you so much for everything. Me an my family will come here every time

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Pvm918,
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was my second time staying at this hotel, as I had such a good experience during the previous visit. This time served to reinforce my previous impressions. It has a small but very friendly and helpful staff, and I particularly love that the bar has a beer focus, nearly unheard of in today's wine and trendy cocktail culture. They even offered me a couple of beer glasses when I mentioned that I collected them! The facilities and rooms themselves are quite adequate, particularly I imagine for a business traveler, though I was not one of those. If I have one gripe it is that the bathroom doors are of the sliding translucent variety, a trend which one sees occasionally in hotels and really ought to vanish. All in all though I definitely would return next time I find myself in Jax.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Ted H,
We appreciate your return to the Four Points Jacksonville Baymeadows. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy our Best Brews Program. The staff will be happy to hear they made such an impact on your stay.
We look forward to your 3rd visit.