Overall I would put this hotel on the lower end of the Starwood chain, but still a great value and the staff was GREAT and very friendly. Here's the Pros/Cons of this place:
-Good location, good value, great staff.
-Fast internet, clean.
Would stay again.
-Walls really are thin like other people say. Luckily I was on the SPG guest floor so it was pretty quiet, but you could easily see how rowdy neighbors or people clanking luggage around could ruin your sleep. You basically hear everything that's going on in the hallway. I recommend running the AC nonstop for the whitenoise.
-Also they don't have lightproof curtains? That's such an easy/low cost thing they should add so you don't have sunlight shining in at 6am.
Again these flaws are not necessarily a deal breaker and for the price I'd definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows is located near FL area attractions, businesses, and beaches. We have free high speed internet access, a meeting room, and delectable dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- 4 Points By Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows