Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows
$87
$150
$127
HotelIndigo.com
All reviewssam patelfront deskbaymeadows roadwaffle housedunkin donutsrooms are cleanbusiness tripguest roomswould stay here againthe room was nicestaying at this hotelking bedparking lotup to datebusiness centereasy accessvery nice hotel
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The WiFi didn't work the entire time we stayed there. The beds were the worst. Old creaky, the sheets didn't fit properly. I woke up at 3:15am to find all the sheets and blankets off the bed. I had to ask for a box of tissues and was told that they were not part of the "green program" The rooms look dated and are dark and dreary.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
SamFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Deeder777,
I'm sorry you seemed disappointed in your stay. It is untrue that we no longer supply guest rooms with tissue boxes. When you choose to opt in to the "Make a Green Choice Program" at check in, you are agreeing to receive either a $5 voucher for Food & Beverage or 250 SPG points by not having housekeeping service your room. If you run out of anything, housekeeping would not be aware and you would need to request that item from the front desk. When you called down upset about your box of tissues being out, it was explained that it was not changed out because housekeeping did not enter your room. We supplied one right away after your call.
Our hotel just celebrated it's 4 year birthday, and at 4 years, I'm surprised you found anything dated in our décor or set up. Some say our style is too clean and contemporary. I hope that you'll stay with us again when you return to Jacksonville.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for 4 weeks, and I was very impressed by all of the staff. Everyone was very friendly and attentive to my needs. They combined to make my lengthy stay as comfortable as possible and I appreciated that.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Devon O,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Four Points Jacksonville Baymeadows with TripAdvisor. We are so pleased that you chose our property during your 4 week stay in Jacksonville. We thoroughly enjoyed having you and hope that you'll return soon. Take care and happy travels!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Having stayed at several other Starwood hotels, I expected an amazing stay in well designed rooms on comfy beds with plenty of amenities and friendly staff. What I got was quite the opposite. The rooms were poorly designed, with very thin walls, a dysfunctional bathroom door, and space wasting layout. The beds were rock hard despite Sheratons elaborate and exalting description of them. The wifi was slow and spotty and television was basic. Breakfast was way overpriced and none too good. The staff were very brief and unwelcoming, not rude but they acted as though you were their customers rather than their guests. A small distinction perhaps, but very important in the hospitality industry. Odly enough the only saving grace was the low price... I have always spent a little extra for the luxury of Starwood hotels, and it surprised me for this hotel to be cheap and shoddy.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank LiveLifeAbroad
SamFourPointsGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear LiveLifeAbroad,
We are sorry to hear your experience at our hotel was not up to par. Our bathrooms have a unique design door which as you know, slides to open and close. Since the bathrooms are located near the entrance door in the room, one of its purposes in design is to give you the guest more space and mobility in the entrance hall section of the room. When constructing the hotel the walls were inspected to Starwood standards of sound proofing. The issue you may have experienced with our wifi is something that has been noticed and is being addressed. Our saltiliete tv comes with basic channels and some premium such as Showtime. We do hope you will join us as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My stay here would have been much better had the wi-fi worked. Clean hotel, nice shower and bath. Bed, relatively comfortable (too firm for my taste). Tv's run the standard basic cable package with local and some premier networks in hd. If you want hbo, look elsewhere. Not a showtime fan so I decided I would try and watch a movie on Netflix with my MacBook, until I realized that the Internet wouldn't work on it. Not only that wouldn't work but my connection on both my phone and tablet was at best VERY poor (constant buffering and extreme loading times even when I got so frustrated I tried to watch in the hallway and then the lobby) if it even connected which it hardly did and even then kept disconnecting. Still nothing on my laptop. Like I said, altogether not a terrible hotel, but when I'm paying for a hotel with the sheraton name I expect it to be convenient. The lack of wi-fi was a major inconvenience and I will say I will NOT be staying at another Four Points unless they decide to switch to a password protected (and working) wi-fi network, or at least have a tech guy on call to help sort these issues out.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Danielkelleync,

We are sorry to hear that you had so many issues with our Internet connection. We have noticed that guests have been experiencing issues with the internet and it is something we are addressing. Our tech support has explained that with tablets and wifi on modern smart phones the wifi connection runs continuously, unlike laptops which shutdown when not in use. Several guests in the hotel using these devices cause the bandwidth to slow down. We understand the importance of having reliable wifi connection for business and leisure for all our guests. We are working towards fixing this issue as a top priority. We hope that this does not discourage you from staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed here during a business trip in Jacksonville.

This place must be very new. The decor and lobby were great!

The room was a bit on the small side, but plenty comfortable for my needs. The room is very functional and laid out well. The decoration is very tasteful.

The front desk staff was outstanding and really represented the hotel and amenities very well during check-in.

This was a great deal and a really nice hotel!

Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Sam P, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Mr. Kevin C,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to be your home away from home. Secondly, I really appreciate you taking the time to post such a nice review about your stay. My staff and I really take a lot of pride in keeping this hotel looking new and fresh, even though we are in our fifth year now. We really look forward to welcoming you during your next trip to Jacksonville.
Sam Patel