The room was clean and nicely laid out. Loved the bathroom with it's all white interior and a pop of color with the wicker baskets. And the doors slide!! The bed was firm and comfortable, but the pillows were only so-so. I was disoriented at first by a lack of dresser. The TV/Desk unit/closet had shelves, hanging rod, but no drawers. Since I live out of my suitcase when traveling, it was not a big problem. I checked out the fitness center, but didn't get a chance to use it; there is a decent selection of equipment including free weights. I like that there is always someone on duty at the front desk. Speaking of the front desk, it's non-traditional in that it is more of a wide, low podium than a formal desk so that at first glance you don't realize it's the front desk staff. I appreciate having someone right at the entrance no matter what time you come or go. Those room doors do slam. The doors do slam loudly and unintentionally.
Parking was plentiful front and back. Newspapers in hanging holder at the elevator. Keycard needed to access vending and ice machine. Security cameras survey the hallways
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows is located near FL area attractions, businesses, and beaches. We have free high speed internet access, a meeting room, and delectable dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows
- Four Points By Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville