“Not bad. Will be back.”

Chicago Pizza & Sports Grille
Ranked #1,254 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Jacksonville on the beautiful St. John's river, Chicago Pizza & Sports Grille is the perfect place to enjoy dinner with the family, grab a late night drink, or watch your favorite sports teams. Enjoy a large bar inside and an expansive patio featuring and outside bar. From our patio you can enjoy the river view - and the game. With over 120 televisions, you will be able to catch all the action.
Florida
“Not bad. Will be back.”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Server was nice but average. Food was good. Atmosphere was very nice. We sat outside with a view of the water. The bathrooms SUCKED! No toilet paper except in one stall and no hand soap. Just gross! The excuse was, there opening person didn't come in. So what! When all else fails it becomes the managers job. We will come only for the view and beer.

Ionia, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible pizza”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Wow! Chicago pizza in Florida. Wait staff was great. I had my meal to go. Staff made sure I had what I needed......plate, plasticware, parm cheese.

Visited March 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Service”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

When we arrived, our friends already had a table. We waited for a waitress, and no one came. We asked a passing waitress for menues, and she left and didn't come back. It appeared the place was severly understaffed that night. After waiting over 20 minutes, we left.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tammy S
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Not a Good Meal”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here and found the food to be nothing special. He got the fish tacos and they didn't have a lot of flavor. I had the chicken parmesan, which had tough chicken and pasta that was overdone.
The wait staff was slow in checking in on tables and when we asked for our check our waitress ceased to talk to us anymore. She mutely gave us the check, mutely picked up the check, and mutely returned the credit card slips to us.
Not a fun experience and I wouldn't recommend this place to others.

• Visited February 2014
Newport News, Virginia
“Good Pie, Salad and River View”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had late lunch here upon arriving to JAX for a conference. Having been warned about slow seating, I walked in and went up to the bar and asked to sit on the patio. The bartender said sure and he would send a server right out. Minutes later, Jessie, arrived to take my drink order. She was back in a flash with drinks and took my lunch order (deep dish personal pepp pie and salad). While I enjoyed the view (73 that day and sunny)...beautiful river view outside, Jessie was back quickly with my salad. I had asked for no cuke or onions and instead she substituted extra tomatoes, egg and bacon, which was fine with me. Salad bowl was too small, which she noticed immediately and quickly returned with a dinner plate for the salad. Huge salad for $3.99. She checked back on me 3 times over the course of 20 minutes while they custom made the pizza. The pie was OK (not the best and not the worst). Not what I was expecting with deep dish, but OK. She kept making the rounds and checking on me. Promptly processed my payment and seemed to genuinely enjoy her job and chatting with the customers. All in all, not a bad experience and the price can't be beat. (a glass of wine, salad and pizza for under $25 including tip!) I didn't have any issues that have plagued other reviewers, so I can easily recommend enjoying a late lunch outdoors at Chicago Pizza. Hope you get Jessie for your server!

• Visited February 2014