“Slow”

Ranked #1,318 of 2,029 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located in the heart of Jacksonville on the beautiful St. John's river, Chicago Pizza & Sports Grille is the perfect place to enjoy dinner with the family, grab a late night drink, or watch your favorite sports teams. Enjoy a large bar inside and an expansive patio featuring and outside bar. From our patio you can enjoy the river view - and the game. With over 120 televisions, you will be able to catch all the action.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Slow”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Terrible service. The wait time is ridiculous. Do not go if you are in a rush you will wait 45 min to an hour for your meal.

• Visited June 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“surprised...in a good way”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our family tried to have dinner at a food truck rally in downtown, but 20 trucks and thousands of people made for incredibly long lines. So we decided to walk down to the Jacksonville Landing instead. I gave my 16 year old son the choice of where to eat (there are 9 sit down restaurants, plus a food court) he chose Chicago Pizza, I remember the less than stellar reviews, but it is on the river, and it was a beautiful night, so we went for it. We were immediately shown to our table overlooking the river, and our waiter arrived 30 seconds later. We placed our order, and the pizza arrived in less an 15 minutes. The food was hot, the veggies were fresh hand cut chunks, and the meats were plentiful. It was a really good pizza, and the service was great. I have also never seen a restaurant with so many TV's. This would be a great place to catch a game.

• Visited June 2013
Georgia
“THE BEST PIZZA”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've never cared one way or another for deep dish pizza. After attending an all day music festival in the area, my husband and I were exhausted and just wanted to shower and sleep. But, with hunger looming we saw Chicago Pizza as we walked back to our hotel. We decided on take out and a hotel room picnic. This was the best pizza I have ever eaten. It was even better the second night as leftovers. You have got to try this pizza. I wish there was one of these in my little town :)

• Visited April 2013
Leesburg, IN
“Nice visit”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Visited on a nasty, cold, rainy day. Many menu options both Mexican and Italian. The help was cordial and loved the pizza.

Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“At-Mo-Sphere!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

"Atmosphere" An atmosphere (New Latin atmosphaera, created in the 17th century) is a layer of gases that may surround a material body of sufficient mass. Even though I ordered my food to go, I wanted to stay SOOOO bad!! The "Gases" that "Surrounded" my body told me to stay!! Food Great, Service Great....and "Atmoshphere" Awesome!!!!

• Visited April 2013